Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Juryogame:

I can't entry to give my picks: "entry form has not been completed"

I wonder whether this will be repaired in time.

I'm very sorry. My bad. Registration should be possible now.

Sekitori-Toto's homepage has started pointing to the old .com instead of the .de again for some reason. I cannot register, is this only me?

Sekitori-Toto's homepage has started pointing to the old .com instead of the .de again for some reason. I cannot register, is this only me?

I had the same problem when I was trying to go to the home page on 06 Nov. Ended up finding a direct link to the Entry page, and was able to register from there. I just tried going to the home page (same place that I couldn't get into), and it's working ok now.

Registration is possible.

But the entry site like the entry sites of Maegashira game and turn the tide find as ever no torikumi.

Profo

Juryo Game.....

Jejima is ranked twice on the current Juryo game banzuke - both times at J1E - but there are two different players filling in the two J1W slots.

Just tried to submit my Bench Sumo Day 1 entry and got a message saying that the Day 15 Entries Are Closed. With the Day 1 Sekitori matches just a little over a day away we need to get that fixed please.

Same problem for Chain Gain only it say that the Day 1 Torikumi has not yet been released.

Sekitori Toto, the entry page doesn't display. The browser activity indicator spins around with the notice Waiting for Anasuya.com then after a bit you get the big THE WEB PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND error display.

Turn The TIde same as Chain Gang you get the error message that the Day 1 Torikumi hasn't been released.

Edited by Chisaiyama

Just tried to submit my Bench Sumo Day 1 entry and got a message saying that the Day 15 Entries Are Closed. With the Day 1 Sekitori matches just a little over a day away we need to get that fixed please.

Same problem for Chain Gain only it say that the Day 1 Torikumi has not yet been released.

Sekitori Toto, the entry page doesn't display. The browser activity indicator spins around with the notice Waiting for Anasuya.com then after a bit you get the big THE WEB PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND error display.

Turn The TIde same as Chain Gang you get the error message that the Day 1 Torikumi hasn't been released.

Are the daily .de games screwed then, or is there a temporary fix that some people don't know about?

Sorry about this. The sumogames.de grabber unfortunately didn't grab the torikumi, I had to kick it. It should be possible now to enter the games.

• Like 3

Sorry about this. The sumogames.de grabber unfortunately didn't grab the torikumi, I had to kick it. It should be possible now to enter the games.

Thank you!

I guess it's a rather low-priority bug since nobody has complained about it in the year it has (probably) existed, but anyway: The rikishi links on the MsGame entry form still point to sumoreference.com.

Not to mention the Bench Bugs. No daily matchups for the guys in our squad (remember that?), no saving of our henka preferences (we have to retick them daily). Are all attempts to fix this abandoned?

Edited by Kintamayama

Hoshitori is displaying results from Aki Day 15, and Rotosumo has everyone in one big group, rather than split by divisions.

Hoshitori fixed, thank you!

Edited by Fukurou

You get a Runtime Error when you try to get results from SekiToto.

It does seem to be taking day 3 picks ok.

FIXED - thank you

Edited by Fukurou

still no new banzuke in Rotosumo, Makushita Game, Juryo Game and ISP.

I know, but it's not on the game's site which affects the display of the results.

still no new banzuke in Rotosumo, Makushita Game, Juryo Game and ISP.

ISP Banzuke was shared with Doitsuyama already 5 or 6 weeks ago. No clue why it is not uploaded yet.

Ganzohnesushi

When retrieving day 3 results for SekiToto, you get a Runtime Error (same as happened with day 2 results)

It does seem to be taking day 4 picks ok.

The Toto bug happens every day...Doitsuyama obviously just has to kick it when he gets the time, which is usually a few hours after the bouts end.

Oracle still has Aran counted...I assume he'll be taken out of the equation at some point but I thought I'd mention it...just that kind of guy!

Sumo DB seems to be down right now.

and all the games on sumogames.de as well - looks like some major server butt kicking is due.

Is there a chance the server to be back on time to meet the deadlines?

Or is there an alternative way to submit the entries for the daily games?

Well, I assume that the day will be canceled for most games, but in case not, here are my picks for Quad & Turn The Tide:

Quad = Homarefuji, Endo, Osunaarashi & Gagamaru

TTT = Tokitenku to win, Wakanosato to Lose.