Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

When might we see a SekiToto banzuke? I keep track, but am not playing this time so will not be able to pull it off the results pages.

Something appears to be wrong with the ISP banzuke. It lists everybody as Ozeki 1, and has the same name repeated on one side.

Yes, thanks... I was a bit sloppy in uploading the banzuke it seems. Should be corrected now.

Yes, thanks... I was a bit sloppy in uploading the banzuke it seems. Should be corrected now.

While you're at it - TTT Banzuke, please? :-)

Bench Sumo results page is currently showing an error message.

The Juryo Game results are messed up again. No points for day 1 were awarded. Some players received a single point for their Weak Maegashira pick, but not for day 1, but for day 15.

The Juryo Game results are messed up again. No points for day 1 were awarded. Some players received a single point for their Weak Maegashira pick, but not for day 1, but for day 15.

The same error as last basho

Profomisakari

I forgot to add the new player chishafuwaku and returnee Sarunojima to the banzuke. After adding them the results page is working again.

Profomisakari

I think it's ok now. By the way, why am I not surprised to get you two noticing the bug when looking at the top of the day 1 standings? (Sigh...)

I forgot to add the new player chishafuwaku and returnee Sarunojima to the banzuke. After adding them the results page is working again.

By Bench Sumo rules, they are ranked wrongly. The earliest to sign-up for Bench Sumo (so the returnee in this case) - not the earliest to sign-up for the basho, should be ranked higher.

Just looked through the standings. I saw the following:

Juryo Game is still wrong...I think the people who had the extra point for day 15 still have it. Certainly my Tamaasuka pick has 2 anyway.

Hoshitori needs its usual kick.

Everything else looks OK to me.

Profomisakari

I think it's ok now. By the way, why am I not surprised to get you two noticing the bug when looking at the top of the day 1 standings? (Sigh...)

Yes, Alex, the main error is killed.

As ever, many thanks!

What should we be without you!

But there is as ever a small bug.

Please give me and Chisafuwaku (and sure many other players) not this wrong point for Tamaasuka at day 15.

We don't like this one point (perhaps after day 15, if he than could be correct, yes).

And let Rando-san lead alone the field with 11 points.

10 points for us are too very very good and more fairly.

:-( :-P B-) (Sigh...)

Profomisakari

Edited by Profomisakari

Oracle banzuke for Nagoya is same as Natsu? I mean I don't mind since my 6-9 kept me in place, but seems odd...

Oracle banzuke for Nagoya is same as Natsu? I mean I don't mind since my 6-9 kept me in place, but seems odd...

Oops, I forgot to send in my various banzukes to the people who need to upload them. Will do later today.

The Juryo Game bug is interesting actually. Some people have Tamaasuka with no extra day-15 point while some do. Mysterious! And day 2 has not updated automatically.

Toto results currently yielding Runtime Error.

Hoshitori results not yet initialized (still locked on Final Standings for Natsu)

Toto results currently yielding Runtime Error.

working now

That weird Tamaasuka bug is still there for some people (including me)...I guess I'll just have to hope he loses on day 15!! And day five needs a kick for Juryo Game as well. Doesn't seem to update automatically anymore.

Looking around for a SekiToto banzuke. The one linked to from the Super Banzuke Games list takes you to the TTT banzuke. The one linked to from the game page remains Natsu 2010. Does anyone have a link to where the ST banzuke is? (I'm not playing this time so I can't take it from the results page)

Looking around for a SekiToto banzuke. The one linked to from the Super Banzuke Games list takes you to the TTT banzuke. The one linked to from the game page remains Natsu 2010. Does anyone have a link to where the ST banzuke is? (I'm not playing this time so I can't take it from the results page)

Going by the results from Natsu you were ranked at M11E for that basho. Your 8-7 might have taken you up a little.

This isn't a bug as such.

I went into my mail today as it's always full of BS during a basho. Whilst there I noticed the spam box had quite a few mails in it. Opened it up and apart from the usual junk were all of Jakusotsu's posts to BS.

Probably just me, but if you haven't noticed any mails from him, check your spam!

Opened it up and apart from the usual junk were all of Jakusotsu's posts to BS.

One could claim that is all the usual junk. B-)
  • Like 1

Not sure this one has been brought up, but the Bench's drug-checking gyoji might need his own checker. Here's what I got today.

The time now is: 19 July, 2013 11:42 AM JST

Okinoumi has been duplicated in slots 3, 6!
Ikioi has been duplicated in slots 7, 9!

Shohozan has not been entered in your lineup!
Ikioi has not been entered in your lineup!

Please correct your entry and re-submit it.

Ikioi is there twice, but not there at the same time.

Final results for Hoshitori Game have not been resolved yet. But maybe this happens automatically pending on the finalization of the Sumo Reference? (The sansho for Takayasu is still missing)