Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Turn the Tide entry page for day 13 is showing each bout in triplicate...

Also Oracle is missing the Juryo bouts... (so go to "Entry Form #2" to make entries), but I assume this is indicitive of a larger problem.

Also, Turn the Tide results for day 12 don't show any picks for anyone... (and obviously no actual results)

Entry pages should be ok now, TTT day 12 results too. I can't do anything with the missing juryo bouts in Oracle but Golynohana told me earlier that this isn't a big problem. It corrects itself when they are grabbed again for the results tomorrow.

I meant Oracle entry form, but with entry form #2, no problem.

Juryo game results haven't updated yet (though all other games have).

Actually, I think you mean Quad, not Oracle... The juryo bouts were also missing two (or three?) days ago, I was surprised nobody said anything. (By the time I noticed it, it was 10 minutes to the deadline, so it didn't matter.)

Yesterday, I played :

Here is your entry, :

4 Hakuho 3 Baruto 3 Chiyonokuni 2 Tochiozan 2 Toyonoshima
Bench: Okinoumi Jokoryu Aoiyama Myogiryu Kisenosato

Henka: the automated gyoji will henka for fusen bouts.

Your entry may be changed until 21 March, 2013 02:00 PM JST.

Submitted 21 Mar, 2013 03:12 AM JST

But in the results, I have my default lineup :

Gibuten (M17E) 6 (Submitted by Gibuten at 5 Mar, 2013 02:57 AM JST)
4 Hakuho [+] 3 Kisenosato [-] 3 Baruto [-] 2 Aoiyama [-] 2 Okinoumi [+]
Bench: Jokoryu [+] Chiyonokuni [+] Myogiryu [+] Toyonoshima [-] Tochiozan [+]

Second time this basho >:-(

Maegashira game hangs with the calculation of daily result.

Because all picks are listed, I can do it per hand and Excel in some minutes.

Profomisakari

SekiToto is not displaying results again (accepting entries, though). Results were not displaying when I first looked about 12 hours ago - on the overall page everyone has a loss, and Day 12 doesn't display anything except the frame the results fit into.

Juryo Game is not showing any results for Day 12 it is only showing through Day 11 both in the aggregate totals on the Main results page and on the details page if you click a rikishi's name.

Actually, I think you mean Quad, not Oracle... The juryo bouts were also missing two (or three?) days ago, I was surprised nobody said anything. (By the time I noticed it, it was 10 minutes to the deadline, so it didn't matter.)

Bah, brain. You're right.

I only said something this time because it was 2nd time, and I was already posting other issues.

Juryo game is still showing day 11 results.

TTT also needs another kick in the server... not showing any picks or results for today

SekiToto is not displaying results again (accepting entries, though). Results were not displaying when I first looked about 12 hours ago - on the overall page everyone has a loss, and Day 12 doesn't display anything except the frame the results fit into.

The problem with the results post-day 12 have been fixed (or fixed themselves), but now the same thing is happening post-day 13 - no day 13 results, overall results show the "loss" symbol for day 13 but no losses have been added to anyone's record, and the game is accepting entries for day 14. (I first noted this about 10 hours ago)

This is the 3rd time I'm aware of this has happened with SekiToto this basho - it also happened post-day 10.

Edited by Fukurou

Still no new results in Juryo Game since Day 11 and an interesting side point about Seki Toto the results are showing but the total column is short a day. For instance as of Day 13 it is showing that I am 3-9 (total of 12) when my results are actually 3-10, the same was true for everyone else that I looked at, spot checked about 10 of them and all were short a days results.

Still no new results in Juryo Game since Day 11 and an interesting side point about Seki Toto the results are showing but the total column is short a day. For instance as of Day 13 it is showing that I am 3-9 (total of 12) when my results are actually 3-10, the same was true for everyone else that I looked at, spot checked about 10 of them and all were short a days results.

I just looked and now see complete results for day 13. Chisaiyama - it's now showing you as 3-10, so maybe when you looked it was mid-correction?

Maegashiragame day 13

I have had 2 correct picks on day 13, however again, as on day 11, no points listed in the results.

Whereas on day 11 Mariohana and me weren't honoured with points it seems that on day 13 it is only me who has not received the points.

Meanwhile 40 points are missing.

Wamahada

SekiToto is having that same problem again, except this time entries are messed up too.

The entry screen is repeating rikishi 3 times, with the pick indicator on the last of each "triplet" (and yes, I've dumped cache):

st15entry_zpsa19e1b78.jpg

The Overall results has everyone losing on day 14, but their records don't indicate that:

st15results_zpsc89761e0.jpg

And the results for Day 14 are empty:

st15results2_zps47036167.jpg

EDIT: Fixed. Thank you :-)

Edited by Fukurou

I got the same triplicate entry form for both Toto and TTT. I've made my entries by picking the first of each triple. I checked I had the confimation e-mails just to make sure.

Juryo game now has points for day 14, but days 12 & 13 are still missing...

It's problems with maegashira game too with the scores of today (Takayasu with 14 pts not for all players)

So Juryo Game is displaying final results on the Banzuke page as per usual at the end of the basho however, days 12 & 13 are still missing from the total, so have those days been completely lost or will they be compiled manually and adjustments made to the final totals and the w/l results updated then?

Might as well revive this thread instead of creating a dedicated one for each basho.

The only bug I can see at the moment is Hoshitori not accepting entries. Everything else seems to be fine...thanks as always, Doitsuyama.

It's just a minor bug, but a bug nonetheless. Chaingang does not provide information about prior rankings. I noticed this because the rankings are already displayed for Aki 2013. The detail view (yes, it's back - thank you for that!) shows that players who have already registered for Nagoya are assigned 0 points for Nagoya, thus skewing the overall data. For the Superbanzuke I would need the Nagoya rankings, but selecting them (or any other older rankings) always show the skewed Aki data.

I emailed Doitsuyama about Hoshitori still not accepting entries (with only two days to go) but his PM box is full. Busy boy!

Hoping it comes online...one of my favourite games!

TTT entry gives a runtime error notification. Bench has no bouts.

Edited by Kintamayama

Thanks to all for reporting the bugs, I think everything is working now. (But I may be wrong of course, so further bug reports are welcome)

Something appears to be wrong with the ISP banzuke. It lists everybody as Ozeki 1, and has the same name repeated on one side.