Pandaazuma

Games Bugs

Time to bump this one up the order with a new basho round the corner.

Also, as I know most of the gamesmasters and banzuke makers read this thread, can I just announce that sadly Mariyasu is hanging up her mawashi in all the games - she's got a new job and won't have the time to play/watch anymore. So feel free to remove her from all the banzuke this/next time.

Just started initial registrations...

Regarding the games under Doitsuyama's control I could register for Chain, Toto, Rotosumo and Hoshitori.

Registration is not yet possible (at least for me) in Bench, ISP, TTT and Juryo Game.

Right...back to the batcave. Thanks as always, games wizards.

**Edit: Registration was OK for Roto, but you can't put your picks in yet.

Edited by Pandaazuma

AFAIK, you can't register for any of the Doitsuyama games yet-Chain, Toto, TTT, Bench, ISP, Juryo and Roto are the registration pages from July, as you can see by the rikishi's ranks. Hoshitori says it's for September.. The fact that you can register doesn't guarantee that it will "stick" when Doits updates the entry pages.. Better to check again in a few days.

The results page for Bench Sumo is showing an error message.

The results page for Bench Sumo is showing an error message.

Hoshitori shows Day 15 Nagoya results

SekiToto results show a runtime error. Fixed, thanks :-)

Edited by Fukurou

For Chain Gang my auto-pick has no one so it lists me as "outta here". Was traveling yesterday & today. I had Aminishiki, so I should still be in... Several other auto-picks are in similar boats (though I don't know what their picks are).

For Chain Gang my auto-pick has no one so it lists me as "outta here". Was traveling yesterday & today. I had Aminishiki, so I should still be in... Several other auto-picks are in similar boats (though I don't know what their picks are).

True, I ran the autopicker (again?). You and Getayukata won with the auto, two more sadly lost.

Not a bug report, more of a question: can I change my e-mail address for my sumogames.de profile, and how do I do it? I couldn't find an "edit profile" link - not that I looked very hard. :-P

Not a bug report, more of a question: can I change my e-mail address for my sumogames.de profile, and how do I do it? I couldn't find an "edit profile" link - not that I looked very hard. :-P

That's true, there's not much to the profile. Just ask me and I change the mail.

0-2 in Sumo Game with only 4 winners today, 0-2 in Seki-Quad and only 1 out of 8 winners so far, 0-2 in ISP and immediately out in Chain Gang, this all looks very buggy to me ! (Sigh...)

0-2 in Sumo Game with only 4 winners today, 0-2 in Seki-Quad and only 1 out of 8 winners so far, 0-2 in ISP and immediately out in Chain Gang, this all looks very buggy to me ! (Sigh...)

remembering the frequency of your complaints, this situation looks rather normal....

no bug to see....

B-)

I like these kinds of threads but better to make it separate from the bugs one...go for it.

Just done a little survey and I see few bugs really. Juryo still has that weird one where some players (Panda included) have an extra point for Tamaasuka (and maybe others) on day 15. And Hoshitori needs its little tickle under the armpits to get going. Otherwise it's all fine.

Thanks as always for all the hard work on the games.

The time of complaining lies behind me (I had my share), just thought it was funny to reflect my bad start to the bug topic, that's all. :-P

Sekitoto results currently yield a Runtime Error.

And again. It *is* taking day 8 entries, though.

The Golynohana Games (Quad, Odd, Oracle) are currently without nakabi updates.

And fixed.

Edited by Randomitsuki

Hi !

Am I the lonely player not to success entering the bench sumo yahoo group topics ? Since there's a new interface, each time I try to open a topic, I enter on a 2004 or 2005 one... I just have access to very old pages and it's impossible to read the daily news and detailed results... What could be the problem ?

The runtime error was fixed some two hours ago, but the results page is still empty.

Hi !

Am I the lonely player not to success entering the bench sumo yahoo group topics ? Since there's a new interface, each time I try to open a topic, I enter on a 2004 or 2005 one... I just have access to very old pages and it's impossible to read the daily news and detailed results... What could be the problem ?

I've had a similar problem. Not the same problem, but they could be related.

When I try to look back through recent posts, it keeps saying "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content".

Hi !

Actually, the errors that you and Kyodaitimu reported never occurred for me. Then I realized that I wasn't signed in on the page. Once I signed in, I had the same problem as you. But now, 10 minutes later, I fail to replicate that error, and all is well again even when signed in... (Scratching chin...)

I have still the problem (that's funny cause I can remember retired players as Ulsimitsuki or other ones who were active in 2004-2005 ^^') but I can now access to the information... Each time I open a topic, I have a double topic. At the top of the topic, I get the old one (2004-2005) and at the bottom of it I can read the current one... In this way I have access to information so it's ok for me but it's strange... I deleted the old cookies, I tried as logged in or not and there was no difference... It's just strange... Like a ghost file server :-)