Sign in to follow this  
aderechelsea

I am back

Hello friends,

i am back online after a couple of months and just in time to watch the last days of this basho.

i had a few quite serious health problems that made me move to my home town for all this time and i even had to get hospitalised for 34 days. That meant no World Cup trip for me and barely any World Cup on TV.... :'-(

Anyway this is in the past now and i hope i haven't lost much in my absence. As i can see Asashoryu is back at the top so things haven;t changed much (i lost 10 kg that i couldn't spare but that concerns only me i guess).

First things first i have to say a public apology to Mark to whom i had an obligation that i couldn't fulfill but i hope he will understand that things were out of my power. I have to thank him also for the letter and mails of worry when i "vanished" from all places.

anyway .... cheers to all and i hope we'll keep in touch from now on.

Petros

ps. Sorry mods for the off-topic but i wanted people to greet everyone

Aderechelsea,

Welcome back. I am glad to hear that all is well with you again.

Torideyama

Hello friends,

i am back online after a couple of months and just in time to watch the last days of this basho.

i had a few quite serious health problems that made me move to my home town for all this time and i even had to get hospitalised for 34 days. That meant no World Cup trip for me and barely any World Cup on TV.... :'-(

Anyway this is in the past now and i hope i haven't lost much in my absence. As i can see Asashoryu is back at the top so things haven;t changed much (i lost 10 kg that i couldn't spare but that concerns only me i guess).

First things first i have to say a public apology to Mark to whom i had an obligation that i couldn't fulfill but i hope he will understand that things were out of my power. I have to thank him also for the letter and mails of worry when i "vanished" from all places.

anyway .... cheers to all and i hope we'll keep in touch from now on.

Petros

ps. Sorry mods for the off-topic but i wanted people to greet everyone

Sorry,who are you again? (Struck by lightning...) (In a state of confusion...)

Welcome back!

What was the health problem if you dont mind me asking? When I nearly died from Pancreatitus a few years back I was only in hospital for 25 days so it must have been really serious to be in 34 days.

No problems for off-topicness. (In a state of confusion...)

Welcome back, and I hope you are fully recovered.

I've been seriously wondering if You got lost in Germany. Sorry to hear about Your misfortune, missing the World Cup being the least of it as I take it. I'm very glad that You're recovering. All the best! (Sign of approval)

Good to have you back! Make sure you reintroduce yourself in the Member Introductions forum. (In a state of confusion...)

Welcome back!

Sorry that you missed the world cup, you would have like it surely. Hope you recovered and feel well now.

I was just thinking that I hadn't seen you on the Forum for a while... (In a state of confusion...) I'm sorry to hear about your health and all you had to endure!

Welcome back and I'm happy that you are doing much better! (Struck by lightning...) Take care of yourself... (Heart)

Hey Aderechelsea,

Nice to "see" you again. Your kids (Kaiho, Daiyuchi .....) were looking for you.

Glad you have returned WITH your good health.

Your enlightened commentary has been missed.

Best Regards,

Itchygao

Sorry to hear you have been ill. Glad you are better now and we can have the sunshine of your posts back on the Sumo Forum.

(You have at least managed to miss some of the worst sniping and unpleasant aggression the Sumo Forum has seen in a while)

Hope to hear lots from you soon.

Great to have you back here! Hope these health problems are now behind you for good!

I didn't see your avatar on the forum lately, but I figured that you had moved on to different things.

That's the way of life.

Anywho, Welcome back

(Bye, bye...)

i mean i've met you..ten kilos!!! where could you lose that??

Aound his wallet all that time in hospital will do that (Bye, bye...)

i've packed 4 kilos back .... i am heading for full fitness in a couple of months

thanks to all for your interest

(Bye, bye...)

(Bye, bye...) Great to see you back, aderechelsea! You were missed.

Now, have you tried any Calpis on your road to recovery? It does wonders for the body. (Bye, bye...)

Welcome back Aderechelsea. So for others; forummers whom I read had come back from various problems etc. Since this is the only forum that I look on regular basis. Hope to have majority of us to meet in one place sometime.

Edited by hoshidango