Sign in to follow this  
Shibouyama

力士 トーク

じょのすけ さん、まどろすまる さん、力士の話はどこで見付かるか?インタネットでなかったら日本語ー日本語のフォルムで日本語でポストをやって貰いますか?勉強ために日本語のバージョンと英語のバージョンを比べたいからね。蟻が十。

じょのすけ さん、まどろすまる さん、力士の話はどこで見付かるか?インタネットでなかったら日本語ー日本語のフォルムで日本語でポストをやって貰いますか?勉強ために日本語のバージョンと英語のバージョンを比べたいからね。蟻が十。

一番早くUPされるのは毎日新聞ですよ。

因みに今日の【マイク集】です。

○安馬 (両まわしを引いて万全の寄り)

昨日(ともにモンゴル出身の白鵬戦)こういう相撲をしたかったね。

●豪風 (3戦3勝の春日王に敗れて10連敗)

当たり勝てると自信はあっただけにショックが大きい。残りを思い切りやるだけ。

○雅山 (2場所連続の2けた勝利にあと1勝)

2けた勝利より、優勝戦線についていくだけ。

○白鵬 (1敗を守り)

勝っているから新大関のプレッシャーとかはない。今までとやることは変わらず、一番一番集中してやるだけ。

○高見盛 (幕内残留確定の6勝目)

残り5番。これからがしんどいけど、がんばるしかない。

●普天王 (把瑠都に敗れ)

まわしを取られたら、ああいう負けも考えにあったが、まわし切ったのにこの負け。考えている以上に強かったな。

●朝赤龍 (一歩後退の3敗目)

もったいない。もっとじっくり攻めればよかった。勝ち越しを意識したのがいけなかったかな。

Edited by Gacktoh

一番早くUPされるのは毎日新聞ですよ。

因みに今日の【マイク集】です。

そして次がサンスポです

分かりました。ありがとう。まだ日本語でのサイトよく知らない。このリンクは役立つな。

初めて学んだ言葉は引用,引用句、引用文です!第二目言語を習う事はステキですよね。

:-D

Edited by Shibouyama

Rather than just feeding and wanting you to fish, I posted this thread some time ago though I am not sure how outdated these are now so you may want to check them to see if they are still valid. As well if you go back all the way back, I also posted Japanese newspaper sites on this sub-forum and that may also stimulate you to learn more.

As for posting verbatim quotes from their sites both Mado san and I prefer not to do it here for copyright issues. However from time to time people asked me the exact quotes I used in Japanese and I did provide to them in private mail.

As much as there is a pack mentality among those covering Ozumo (as many of them know each other so well and exchange information with each other in the press room), it's interesting to find some subtle differences among them. And then of course there are those just there to incite and try to make a mountain out of molehill. Moti and I found a long ago never to trust anything Yukan Fuji comes up with for instance.

Rather than just feeding and wanting you to fish, I posted this thread some time ago though I am not sure how outdated these are now so you may want to check them to see if they are still valid. As well if you go back all the way back, I also posted Japanese newspaper sites on this sub-forum and that may also stimulate you to learn more.

As for posting verbatim quotes from their sites both Mado san and I prefer not to do it here for copyright issues. However from time to time people asked me the exact quotes I used in Japanese and I did provide to them in private mail.

As much as there is a pack mentality among those covering Ozumo (as many of them know each other so well and exchange information with each other in the press room), it's interesting to find some subtle differences among them. And then of course there are those just there to incite and try to make a mountain out of molehill. Moti and I found a long ago never to trust anything Yukan Fuji comes up with for instance.

Thanks alot

:-D