Sign in to follow this  
Cammy

Howdy

Ok I have never done an introduction, and I have been a member for over a year. I think it was because I was pretty much a newb to the sport in a sence still am. Ok I first got into sumo when ESPN showed it, I guess it would of been around 2000, maybe a little before. But I really got into it. Then they stopped showing it after a few years, then I found SF...very happy that I did. I love this place, really great, alot of information, and really good people.

I am 20 year's old...counting the days to my 21st birthday (Holiday feeling...) lol. I am a college student in the great state of Tennessee, in a very small town Cookeville, basically the only thing in this town is it's college. I am a big movie/music buff, it is my life!!! Most of my friends think I am odd for being a sumo fan...but in the states most people think that. :-P

Mostly I am doing this because I am so happy that I found this forum, again the people are great, very helpfull, and the information is amazing. (I am not worthy...) (I am not worthy...) (I am not worthy...) Also for anyone on here that translates things for people on the forum thank you so much, you all are very awesome for doing it. (Showing respect...)

Thanks I love this forum!!! (In love...) (Heart)

Cameron

Edited by Cammy

Hello, I won't say welcome to the board as you've been here longer than I have! lol But its nice to know something of you. Don't worry my kids think I'm strange for watching sumo.

And for a girl (your age) it's even more strange to love Sumo (I am not worthy...) , but hey, isn't it good to be a fan of something very special?! (I am not worthy...)

Your very wecome on the board Cammy. (Hugging...)

Keep chucking the salt (Punk rocker...) and joining the fray.

And for a girl (your age) it's even more strange to love Sumo (Dohyo-iri...) , but hey, isn't it good to be a fan of something very special?! ;-)

Girl?

Did I miss something,Cameron is a boys name isn't it?

Girl?

I think ilovesumo missed something too (Punk rocker...)

Welcome Cammy.

Edited by Jejima

And for a girl (your age) it's even more strange to love Sumo (Punk rocker...) , but hey, isn't it good to be a fan of something very special?! (Dohyo-iri...)

Girl?

I think ilovesumo missed something too (Hugging...)

Think again. Ilovesumo obviously was writing about herself. She is of the same age as Cameron (and probably same height as well, heh).

Guest iwajima

Keep chucking the salt (Punk rocker...) and joining the fray.

And for a girl (your age) it's even more strange to love Sumo (Dohyo-iri...) , but hey, isn't it good to be a fan of something very special?! ;-)

Girl?

NEVER HEARD OF CAMERON DIAZ , (Sign of approval) BRO?????????????????

Keep chucking the salt (Dohyo-iri...) and joining the fray.

And for a girl (your age) it's even more strange to love Sumo ;-) , but hey, isn't it good to be a fan of something very special?! ;-)

Girl?

Well it is a boy's name, and it can also be a girls name.

Think again. Ilovesumo obviously was writing about herself. She is of the same age as Cameron (and probably same height as well, heh).

(Punk rocker...) She might be taller, since I am a giant at 5foot 6inches ;-) . And yeah I think she is writing about herself.

Keep chucking the salt (Hugging...) and joining the fray.

And for a girl (your age) it's even more strange to love Sumo (Blushing...) , but hey, isn't it good to be a fan of something very special?! ;-)

Girl?

NEVER HEARD OF CAMERON DIAZ , (Sign of approval) BRO?????????????????

Cameron Diaz (In love...) that is all I will say.

Did I miss something, Cameron is a boys name isn't it?
Oops. Thought it was a country in Africa... (Punk rocker...)

Oops. Thought it was a country in Africa... (Dohyo-iri...)

No thats Nigeria! (Punk rocker...)

Cameroon is the country! Roger Milla.

Maybe the confusion is due to your avatar. Man and a woman so hard to know which one was you. This is very funny introduction thread.

Oops. Thought it was a country in Africa... (Dohyo-iri...)

You're just trying to trigger a repeat of the Scandinavian confusion around Yubi's origin, aren't you. (Punk rocker...) I shall not stand for such shameless trolling! (Order, order! )

(Nodding yes...) to you Cammy. Even though it has been a year already (Nodding yes...). BTW... my niece just finished her first year at Tech. She is a Journalism major :-D .

(Nodding yes...) sorry bad English. Cammy wrote about being "teased" for being a Sumo Fan- so am I. I didn't miss IT, just can't write good.

Edited by ilovesumo

Cameroon is the country! Roger Milla.

Maybe the confusion is due to your avatar. Man and a woman so hard to know which one was you. This is very funny introduction thread.

If you are talking about my old avatar, you are a little mistaken, it was two guys, it was me and kenny the lead singer of .Moneen. The pic was taken on my camera phone, so bad quality. I will put it back up, I am on the left and kenny is on the right.

b32272731.jpg

Edited by Cammy

(Whistling...) to you Cammy. Even though it has been a year already B-). BTW... my niece just finished her first year at Tech. She is a Journalism major :-) .

Awesome, what does she think of Tech? I still find it crazy that someone on this forum knows someone going to Tech, that is awesome.

B-) to you Cammy. Even though it has been a year already (Kensho parade...). BTW... my niece just finished her first year at Tech. She is a Journalism major (Clapping wildly...) .

Awesome, what does she think of Tech? I still find it crazy that someone on this forum knows someone going to Tech, that is awesome.

She seems to like it although she hated the one math class she had. I hope she passed it because if she did, that will be the only math class she needs for her degree. My sister and her are coming to visit me early next month (Sign of approval).