Sign in to follow this  
bennyloh

Having a peek at Kakizoe's

Just went over to see how Kakizoe is doing up till today. Never expeected this, 1-8!! And all the while I thought he was doing ok (maybe 4-5 or 3-6) considering frightening the top guys in every bout. Everyone (Shoryu included) tkes him seriously and gives him the hardest walloping, poor fellow.

Don't think he'll mellowed down the rest of the bashos. He'll continue with his usual fiery intensity.

Zoe's better week is mostly the second. I think he'll go 6-9 or even 7-8 in the end.

How come big guys are so afraid of him then?

Becaus he can beat big guys up. He's capable of beating big guys with his low centre of gravity, his low charges and the 'fight' that is in him. The big guys knows that he is a small man with 'very big fight' (exactly how big the fight that is in him the big guys don't know) so the biggies have to go full foce hammering him into pulp first. Hokutoriki is bigger than him but lost to him.

The way Kakizoe is going, he will be lucky to end up with 6-9!(I was stupid...) But he is a scrappy fighter with lots of spirit... (Applauding...)