Sign in to follow this  
tsunamiko

just an introduction

hi...i'm tsunamiko, some of you may know me from other another forum and/or a sumo game...a bit about me...age 44, female...182 cm tall and i'm not going to post my weight, neither soaking wet nor bone dry...let me just say..an eansy-weensy bit more than it should be..(hey...i see that you are laughing)

my interesst in sumo started years ago when a japanese penpal of mine told me about someone born in the same village she was..from the way she wrote about that person i thougt it was at least a nobel-prize-winner or a rockstar...but...it was a sumo wrestler...i had never really thought about sumo and my first reaktion was the "average"...a fatty in diapers...then the paris basho was on tv and just to be a good penfriend and to be polite i watched it...within 5 minutes the sumo-virus got me and i'm still "suffering" from the infektion...

by way of sumo i found the man i'm living with, as we met in another forums chat room...so sumo means a lot to me...not everything but ... very close..

thank you for reading...

tsunamiko

Welcome to the forum, Tsunamiko!

(In a holiday mood...)

(...) a japanese penpal of mine told me about someone born in the same village she was..from the way she wrote about that person i thougt it was at least a nobel-prize-winner or a rockstar...but...it was a sumo wrestler...

Who would that be? :-)

Welcome to SumoForum! :-9 Be prepared to see this forum change very soon (to the better, I hope...).

i'm not going to post my weight, neither soaking wet nor bone dry...let me just say..an eansy-weensy bit more than it should be..(hey...i see that you are laughing)

:-) here another female, 37, a lot shorter than you (1.63 m), married to another sumo fan, and about the weight thing.... well, the only thing I'm going to tell you is that I'm a pretty good Otsukasa-lookalike

Welcome tsunamiko!

by way of sumo i found the man i'm living with

I'm so happy now to know sumo could play such a romantic role too!

Willkommen, Susi.  Viel spasz hier!

Grusz!

Zenjimoto

Brucha haba'a Tsunamiko  :-) I suspect only Kintamayama-zeki will understand that, so welcome  :-)

Dont sweat about the weight Tsuna,if you can spare it just email it to this 5.3 and 9 stone soaking wet sumo fan.

Hey Cavey have you noticed what your post seems to say,when you add your signature? "Oh you met your partner through sumo,THE WORLD IS FULL OF FOOLS WHO NEVER GET IT RIGHT." Sorry it just seemed funny.