Sign in to follow this  
Kotoseiya Yuichi

Gloating over day 7

Never had a day like this in sumo games.

14 and win in Bench Sumo.

10 and win in Sumo Game.

ISP win among small minority preferring Tamakasuga over Dejima (something like 13-43 when I made my choice).

Even if I end up to makekoshi in every game, this basho is already worth cherishing for me. (Thumbs up...)

Congratulations, I've really had a poor Day, with Asashoryu disappointing me (and I'm surprised by Takanonami's revival since Kyushu ...)

Day 8 is not really an easy one too ...

Hmph!

Today only 14 in Bench Sumo and 10 in Sumo Game but a loss in ISP. :-@

I guess you can't have two perfect days in row. By now I must have jinxed myself as one can ever jinx. :-/

What's your secret, Kotosei-San ???

Twice 10 on 10 in the Sumo Game, I never watched that before ... Personally, I've just lost 9-8 against Igiski-San ... You're really untouchable these days !!! I'm not very inspired, (and greatly disappointed by Tamanoshima too)

Just carry on like that, you will break all the records !!!

:-/

Kotoseiya really is having a run in the Sumo Game. He is even having more points than my opponents had; my opponents had 63 points and he is clearly the only one in that region with 64 points.

As I am not scoring too well this basho with 57 points I have to be lucky with a total of 3-5 so far, three tie-breaks and all won...

As I am not scoring too well this basho with 57 points I have to be lucky with a total of 3-5 so far, three tie-breaks and all won...

Yeah..tell 'em how you beat me today on a 9-9 tiebreaker that went to the highest ranked young rikishi, or youngest ranked high rikishi..I have been so unlucky in all the games this Basho..I think I'll retire my shikona and start over again in ALL games.. :-/

Guest Kaikitsune
and greatly disappointed by Tamanoshima too

Today`s henka by Akinoshima deeply shocked me and got me wishing Akinoshima a nice 2-13 record.

3 points went flushing down along with Tamanoshima plummeting. Still wins in both BS and Sumo Game relieved the trembling sensation caused by the tragedy.

Tomorrow Tamanoshima is again at 3p.

Kotoseiya is a kone.

The chances for Finnish Makuuchi yusho are excellent! Hakajusakari leads the pack and Kotoseiya is close behind. Tomorrow they meet on the dohyo.

Kaikitsune is a very black horse.

Manekineko is a cat and Igiski is across the Atlantic Ocean.

Jurisprudence!

Meow.

Just trying to climb back up the banzuke in the safety of mid-makuuchi (my natural dwelling place, it seems). I started really well in ISP, but then I started using my brain (bad brain! bad!). (Blush...)

And I'm downright terrible in Hoshitori and UDH, but that's OK since I'm maegashira 3 in both. :-/

Oh, Kintamayama-zeki, you wouldn't retire the shikona! It wouldn't be the same... (But, but...)

Anyway, I can't decide for whom to root in the real basho. I'm a Sadogatake fan, but I have Chiyo as my Bench-ozeki and future real-life yokozuna, and then again Tochiazuma sings so well and is so cuuute... 3-way kettei-sen would be just fine, thank you.

Strange sport this ozumo is. At first everything didn't look too promising for me but in the end I won technique prize of Bench Sumo by the slightest of margins (if I've counted right, that is) and the yusho would have been mine had Kaio or Daizen won their respective bouts. Alas no! (Going nuts...)

Well, you can't have everything, I guess.

(Come to think about it, why can't you have everything???) :-P  (Eh?)  (Eh?)  (Eh?)  (Eh?)

Oh dear ... I finished the Sumo Game very poorly with a 4 points performance ... We will say I'm a bit injured at the end of it !

About Juryo, congratulations to all (I talk about the Juryo Game) it was really not easy to find 10 wrestlers making positive results because only 8 made it kachi-koshi ...

And all these kyujo too ...

The positive thing is the come-back of Takatoriki, of Takamisakari and the arrival of future stars like Shimotori and Towanoyama and his 205 kilos, terrific !

Back in Makuuchi, Tochiazuma won his first one at least (but not the last one) meanwhile it seems Kotomitsuki will be promoted to Ozeki, won't he ?

One thing is sure : next Basho with all these changes, will be too exciting !!!