Sign in to follow this  
John Gunning

Edit

You should remember your very observant post on the topic about Miyabiyama.

Huh? I guess you're referring to this one:

Anyway, this is the second time you posted something deliberately controversial and outrageous, only to backtrack and backpedal when somebody called you on it and pointed out all the ways you were wrong. I can't help but see a pattern forming there.

Where's the blackmail? Where's the threat referring to personal information?

I said I'm seeing a behavioural pattern forming. To be less diplomatic, I think you are a garden variety troll, one of the "oh, I'm so intellectually superior, I can dish it out, but I can't take the heat myself" kind. Nothing more, nothing less.

Unless you're able to come up with something that actually supports your assertion that I blackmail and threaten people, I personally think you just earned yourself a ban.

Anyway, this is the second time you posted something deliberately controversial and outrageous, only to backtrack and backpedal when somebody called you on it and pointed out all the ways you were wrong. I can't help but see a pattern forming there.

Where's the blackmail? Where's the threat referring to personal information?

I said I'm seeing a behavioural pattern forming. To be less diplomatic, I think you are a garden variety troll, one of the "oh, I'm so intellectually superior, I can dish it out, but I can't take the heat myself" kind. Nothing more, nothing less.

Unless you're able to come up with something that actually supports your assertion that I blackmail and threaten people, I personally think you just earned yourself a ban.

Just look at the beginning of your post. You started with my name, if you want me to make you remember.

The real pattern is forming here. I never ever posted anything about the forum members to begin. I only posted my own opinion on rikishi or sumo. It is You, Dear Yokozuna, who picks up and judges. For example: "I think you are a garden variety troll, one of the "oh, I'm so intellectually superior, I can dish it out, but I can't take the heat myself" kind. Nothing more, nothing less."

If you think you have a right to classify people like this and that, why others have no such right?

I would be quite delighted to see if you lobby and ban me from this forum, which will be the ultimate proof that you are the one who can't really look at his own face on a mirror. For me, I enjoyed this forum, though it was just nothing more than a coffee supplement.

Just look at the beginning of your post. You started with my name, if you want me to make you remember.
Goodness, you're paranoid.
If you think you have a right to classify people like this and that, why others have no such right?
Strawman argument. I already said you can disagree with and even insult me, so I'm hardly abrogating your right to think and say about me whatever your conspirazoid little heart desires. Tough luck though for you, neither am I self-abrogating my right to say what I think about you. Which is that you're a troll. A fairly boring and predictable one, at that. You sure do make it sound good, I'll give you credit for that.
I would be quite delighted to see if you lobby and ban me from this forum
I'm sure you would. Let's add a victim complex to your other questionable character traits.
which will be the ultimate proof that you are the one who can't really look at his own face on a mirror.
In other words, the only way for me to demonstrate my self-esteem is to curl up and roll over when somebody accuses me of criminal activity. You really are a piece of work, genghis.
For me, I enjoyed this forum, though it was just nothing more than a coffee supplement.
And there's that attitude of smug superiority again. Congrats for writing three paragraphs that proved every single one of my points about you.

Since this is obviously going to go downhill from here, consider this my last response to you. I'll leave it to the discretion of the moderators what they want to do about your incendiary comment that started this latest mess.

(I am not worthy...)

I even looked up the post now but I am still confused.

Unless your real name is 'Odd' (or 'Huh'), I don't understand anything.

(I am not worthy...)

Edited by Petr

BTW, I am getting quite used to Mr/Mss Kintamayama's reputation of policing people's opinion. Apparently, he has no concept that different people can and should have different opinions. Beware, there is even bigger brother, Asashosakari, who might soon be threatening you by posting your real identity (which, i think against the rule of this forum and against any civilized rule), just because you had an opinion of your own.

That is Mrs. Kintamayama for you, sir. I have a reputation for policing people's opinion? I just tend to sometimes disagree with other people, that's all. I never told anyone what to do or say, or tried to allow it, God forbid.. OTOH, I do tend to speak my mind (no pun intended.. )You on the other hand, I really don't understand. Even your fellow Mongolian forum members don't seem to quite get what you are trying to say, as can be read in a direct post to you elsewhere in another thread.

I guess this is all about an argument we had a few days ago, huh... It's regrettable that you are taking all this personally, but since we are only your coffee break, it's no big deal..

And MY personal details are out there for all to see.

Edited by Kintamayama

your entitled to as much of a view and oppinion as a memeber as you gave me calling me a "typical guijin", which is by the way a racist statement. you should be granted the same tollerence you have been giving, which isnt much....all i did was was voice MY oppinion and ask a few question, and all you did was piss all over it, now your saying why cant you have your oppinion. ironic to say the least. sounds like you are the one with a "holier then thou" attitude to people who dont share your specific view on everything. or even when we have a question about something. you are granted as much tollerence as you are showing. dont expect any if you arent giving any.

A "typical gaijin", is not a derogatory term. I am a typical gaijin as well, as I have already said. I didn't "piss all over your opinion"-I happen to think you are wrong, that's all..

Now, to the point-go back and READ my answer instead of getting all huffed and puffed. You suggested that maybe they should give a five year cooling off period for gaijin rikishi before they can make it to Juryo, to which I responded that you were over-reacting. That is "pissing on your opinion"? I just think that this is a bit harsh. So I voiced my own opinion, which you ignored , but chose to be offended by my "typical gaijin" remark. For the tenth time-there was no malice in what I said, just trying to explain that we as gaijin can never have the same perspective of Sumo as the Japanese (or any gaijin living there for a while who absorbs their way of thinking) since the cultural background is different. At least, that's what I think.

AND, I already apologised if I offended you, but you keep bulldozing on..

FWIW...

I believe this is NOTHING compared to the behavior of Konishiki and Futahaguro in July 1987.

You can look it up...

i know i cry into my pillow at night when "golden balls" writes something sarcastic about me.

Maybe, pampers are better for absorbing water than pillow (Just a suggestion).

Edited by Coo-cook

i know i cry into my pillow at night when "golden balls" writes something sarcastic about me.

Oooooh...no one wants to play with me...Bwaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Goodness, you're paranoid.
Strawman argument. I already said you can disagree with and even insult me, so I'm hardly abrogating your right to think and say about me whatever your conspirazoid little heart desires. Tough luck though for you, neither am I self-abrogating my right to say what I think about you. Which is that you're a troll. A fairly boring and predictable one, at that. You sure do make it sound good, I'll give you credit for that.
I would be quite delighted to see if you lobby and ban me from this forum
I'm sure you would. Let's add a victim complex to your other questionable character traits.
which will be the ultimate proof that you are the one who can't really look at his own face on a mirror.
In other words, the only way for me to demonstrate my self-esteem is to curl up and roll over when somebody accuses me of criminal activity. You really are a piece of work, genghis.
For me, I enjoyed this forum, though it was just nothing more than a coffee supplement.
And there's that attitude of smug superiority again. Congrats for writing three paragraphs that proved every single one of my points about you.

Since this is obviously going to go downhill from here, consider this my last response to you. I'll leave it to the discretion of the moderators what they want to do about your incendiary comment that started this latest mess.

Back from a camping trip, and there is so much news around. Asashoryu has been lost again and the proud little yokozuna of this forum is keeping himself busy with labeling people this and that. Go ahead and do what you enjoy the most. I am starting to like your little imaginations and would like to see how far you can go. Looks somewhat useful in improving my english.

This topic has gone way out of topic and way out of line. Consider yourselves moderated.