Sign in to follow this  
brewdude

New member here

Hello everyone, found this place after googling "Katayama" Have been in Japan for about 6 years now and love Sumo. Don't get to the Bashos as much as I would like but I try.

Thanks, oh and you can call me Beerunoyama

i think we will get on well we two ... "Beerunoyama" and "the beer drinking dog" .... (Shaking head...)

i think we will get on well we two ... "Beerunoyama" and "the beer drinking dog" .... (Shaking head...)

except that I am a villa fan....hope that don't put too much salt in the sugar bowl

Well, i don't follow soccer/football, so i don't care either way, but i will say

(Welcome...) (Blowing horn...)

come on in and join the

:-D (Arguing...) (Order, order! ) (Neener, neener...) (Cheers...) ;-) (Gathering...) (This is no good...) (Lifting weights...) (Computer slaps man...) (Pulling hair...) (Praying...) (Enjoying a beer...)

(Showing respect...)

fun that is SumoForum!

i can live with Villa ..... ;-)

i even speak to Mancs around here so Villains will be no problem.

(Showing respect...)

i can live with Villa ..... (Shaking head...)

:-)

can't stomach MU fans my self. Kind of like Yankees fans in America...all smug and whatnot.

Peace

i can live with Villa ..... :-/

:-P

with the 3 lines of thingymejig limit at the bottom of our posts - I recommend our Chelsea following beer monster be instantly banned, no trial, death penalty to follow and grave next to Uchidate. (Shaking head...) Now, if a different team won the league. :-)

Hats off to Mr Sterling though - he has now proven that happiness can in fact be bought - if you've got the Russian oil to fund it. :-/ Will see if Chelsea are still at the top this time in 2015.

Welcome brewdude by the way. What league are Villa in nowadays? :-) Haven't they merged with Brum yet?

t league are Villa in nowadays? (Shaking head...) Haven't they merged with Brum yet?

They are still finishing in their usual mid-table spot of the prem league. Never seem to get any better, and thankfully never seem to get any worse.

Welcome to the Forum, and good to see someone cheering on one of the newer rikishi.

I noticed that you said "Thanks, oh and you can call me Beerunoyama". If you really want to be called that then you might need to change your shikona from brewdude to that. Just a thought.

Welcome, and good luck to Katayama!

Brewdude is the real name. Beerunoyama is the shikona. I follow Katayama because A) I think he is a pretty good wrestler and B) I used to teach at the high school he went to.

Brewdude is the real name.
Edited by Burainoan

Well, i think what Sasa was trying to say is that, if you prefer Beerunoyama, then you should change your current shikona - brewdude - to Beerunoyama. your account name here is your shikona, "real name" notwithstanding. you're relatively new here, so i think the moderators would be okay with it.

Doesn't really matter to me. Call me whichever name. I use brewdude on most of my accounts so it is easier to remember for me.

can't stomach MU fans my self.

thanks for the generalisation (Shaking head...)

No Problem. Generalisations, stereotypes, politically incorrect banter of all types. I will do what ever you ask (Enjoying a beer...) java script:emoticon('(Enjoying%20a%20beer...)')

in other news, I can't figure out how to change my screen name from brewdude to beerunoyamajava script:emoticon('(In%20a%20state%20of%20confusion...)')

and it seems as if Iam not that great at using the smileys either......maybe everyone should just call me a Luddite

i was going to write a scathing comment and then the notion of an irish guy slagging someone from greece about being a west london flash in the pan was just beyond surreal

surreal is my middle name .... (Enjoying a beer...)

and it seems as if Iam not that great at using the smileys either...

...and quoting, for that matter. (Shaking head...)

To change Your shikona You'll need to get in touch with the admins (Exil or Rijicho)

Welcome BTW! (Enjoying a beer...)

Welcome dude, I have been lurking for a little while but I have more time to post. Great to have more people in the forum.... (Neener, neener...)