Sign in to follow this  
aderechelsea

Links of photos or something like that

I was thinking that we could use a "permanent" topic where any member could post a link or two of sites that include sumo related photos.

this idea came up when a couple of japanese-speaking members of the forum gave us links of two sites that had a lot of takasago and hakaku beya photos.

For me for example it is very difficult to find such links because if i "google" in english i get that same old results every time, and when i try to browse in heya official pages i am just pressing all the links blindly and rarely bump into something usefull .... (Blushing...)

i also know that we have a very long thread with lots and lots of photos in it but it is not easily searchable and it burdens the forum too much.I believe that a few links to previously existent pages could help better.

what do you think?

Not a bad idea. There is also the sumo forum gallery coming in the future. The timetable is not up to me so can't give date. But such link-thread with direct links to picture-sites would serve a purpose too. Problem is that it would have to be pinned as otherwise it would soon fall off the main page and wouldn't be easily accessible.

Whether two pinned topics all the time at Ozumo discussions would be too much, that is a question to be asked.

For the most part it sounds like a good idea. I hate having to look around for something that should be put in plain sight. I don't have as much time online as I used to so anything would help. The problem is that there are very few sites with any good info or photos (besides here at sumoforum (Cloverleaf...) ). Anything would help those such as myself who aren't as fortunate with NHK, satellite TV and live outside Japan.