Sign in to follow this  
Kashunowaka

Upload test

I'm investigating the issue. You should be able to do that, but even I can't so something is clearly amiss...

You should now be able to upload PNGs.

Still hungry. (Laughing...)

post-11-1101768139.ibf

Edited by Exil

The uploaded PNG file gets a strange extension.

I'd say it's probably because IPB doesn't recognize PNGs. I'll look further but I doubt there's anything I can do about it.

Indeed, it works now. Thanks, Kashu.

Edited by Exil

You should now be able to upload PNGs.

Still hungry. :-(

You've got to get yourself those spicy Korean cup noodles - I just had one...man it goes well with kimchi (Laughing...)

Anyone like one, just send me your name and address - and of course by the time you get it probably it gets all squashed knowing our post office. But hey, as someone mentioned, life is life.

The uploaded PNG file gets a strange extension.

The only thing *.ibf-related that sounds vaguely applicable is Intermediate Border File, but why IPB would change the extension of the png file to it, who knows...

Edited by Asashosakari

The only thing *.ibf-related that sounds vaguely applicable is Intermediate Border File, but why IPB would change the extension of the png file to it, who knows...

IBF == Invision Board file. Anyway, the issue has been resolved, thanks to Kashunowaka.

You've got to get yourself those spicy Korean cup noodles - I just had one...man it goes well with kimchi (Laughing...)

Anyone like one, just send me your name and address - and of course by the time you get it probably it gets all squashed knowing our post office. But hey, as someone mentioned, life is life.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd probably starve before it arrives. Looks like I'll have to go look for some food...

IBF == Invision Board file.

A-ha! Well, that makes sense.

Looks like I'll have to go look for some food...

Pie? (Laughing...)