Sign in to follow this  
DtotheG

Favorite Video Game Rikishi

Who is your favorite rikishi from a video game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite rikishi from a video game?

• "Your Guy" (Sumo Wrestling, NES)
    • Harimanada (Aah! Harimanada, Genesis)
    • Ganryu (Tekken, Arcade)
    • Heihachi (Tekken 4, Arcade)
    • Bunny-San (SSX 3, PS2)
    • "You" (Oohzuhomo 64, N64)
    • E. Honda (Street Fighter 2)

I could probably add more, but these are the only ones that actually stood out.

Heihachi wore a mawashi in Tekken 4 (to my dismay, xncstudios.tripod.com)

Bunny-San is an extra character in SSX 3. Go to cheats and type in wheresyourtail.

"Your Guy" in the NES game you had no control over, he just wore a red mawashi, and "You" in Oohzouhmo 64 you had control over what he looked like. Therefore, they're different

Edited by DtotheG

My pick was Bunny-San because he was the best rendered...and c'mon, how can anybody resist a sumo wrestler that can snowboard on bamboo dressed as a bunny?

As very marginally sumo-related, moved to OT. (Applauding...)

Without a doubt, E.Honda from Street Fighter II. If only because I don't know a single one of those on the list.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say the same thing.

Sumo Wrestling for the NES was a joke...could run through the game with a controller with a turbo button...

I'm disappointed that E.Honda isn't up there, since I would think he's the most well known, at the least. ;-)

My personal favorite is whoever I play as in Sumo Volleyball (online interactive game)...personally I think he looks kinda like Raiden (in those old lithographs)...if you ever head there, I go by Chiyonofuji....

Honda for me too ....

don't have a clue about the rest of these guys

Whoops...forgot about him... (dead serious) can a mod or someone add the three votes? Although some of these names are obscure, I just wanted to bring to light a couple other games/characters not many know about

Without a doubt, E.Honda from Street Fighter II. If only because I don't know a single one of those on the list.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say the same thing.

Same boat

"Dejima Sama" whats up bro! lol But yeah E. Honda baby!!!! "Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah"! May I also add that Street Fighter is by far the best video game ever made, nothing will ever replace it! lol -

Edited by Ryukaze

My true favorite is, of course, Asashoryu on PS2s Sumo game. But since you for got to list him, I voted E. Honda. I used him alot. He rocks!

I've played w/ E. Honda a few times, and he rules.

However, one thing I hate about fighting games is that you got the huge, muscular guy, but he loses to some little girl with pigtails. I spoof that in a future Episode of Experiments and Crap (it's also in the teaser trailer at xncstudios.tripod.com)

I'm not a big fan of video fighting games but I have played Tekken and Streetfighter-I gave the edge to E.honda.