Sign in to follow this  
Kagamifuji Iumu

need help

hey, i know there are some peole with connections on here. can someone help me find some info as to how I would contact Akebono or Sentoryu. I would like to contact either one for several reasons, let me know please

Kagamifuji san, I am glad you are still with us.

I am not sure of Akebono but Sentoryu has a web site and has a BBS on the site where he posts the latest so I do think he reads it. So why don't you post there and ask him if you can contact him personally writing a few brief bio of yours.

Here's the URL

BTW I do remember your avatar ;-) Where was it taken and who were the other guys in there?

Let me get nosy and say the one on far right should be Kagamio. believe me or not this boy is a nephew of my close friend. I remember once when he was a 12 or 13 we had a long trip from a country side to Ulaanbaatar.We all get tired and started to nap, only to be get awakened by Nanjida's laut schouts. It turned out that he had a habit of laut speaking in his dreams, so laut that it seemed like a scream. And now he is a rikishi, not doing well so far though. (In a state of confusion...)

Edited by BuBa

My avatar, left is Daiun (shikona has changd), second left is Kagamiyryu (shikona changed), next over is the Oyakata's son (name unknown to me), and right is a mongolian (he got there shortly after I left as did the Oyakata's son).

jonosuke-san,

nice to see your still here too. Thanks for the link. The avatar is from after i left. it was, more than likely taken during a time when our heya went to make mochi for a near by community, I am not sure where it was, but the photo looks exactly the same as where we went.

Buba,

thats is very interesing, a rikishi as a relative, very cool. Many of my relatives still dont even know i was out there.

Hey, you mentioned him not doing soo well, how bad are you talking about ? How about the other guys ? thanks

Actually when I saw the pic it said something about a Mochi party probably held around late December - I guess the time passes quickly, right...

Not too much difference at Kagamiyama Beya since you left as Taganomine is still there this basho at Sandanme East 77 (3 wins 4 losses), Kagamio (from Mongolia) at Jonidan West 32 (2 wins 4 losses), Kagamiryu at Jonidan West 77 (4 wins 3 losses), Ryusei (Oyakata's son Kurotani) at Jonidan West 107 (5 wins 1 loss) and Seiryuyama (used to be known by his real name Kikuchi) at Jonokuchi 27 (Kyujo this basho).

I guess then you still know everyone except Seiryuyama.

I found their pic on their home page so I will paste here.

Edited by Jonosuke