Sign in to follow this  
Oshirokita

Oshirokita intai in several sumo games

After having computer issues for this basho, I was forced to reduce the number of games I played in Kyushu. I skipped a number of games that I had been doing poorly in or have less interest in playing. Meta Sumo had kept me playing them longer than I might have done otherwise.

i will continue to enjoy sumo and sumo gaming in the future but will be retiring from the following games (banzuke makers take note):

UDH - upside down hoshitori

Juryo Game (great to have a game focusing on Juryo but I don't put enough thought there)

DST - Deutsches Sumo-Tipspiel (I really like this game a lot and am proud of my previous 2 yusho)

TTT - Turn the Tide

SQ - Seki Quad

ST - Seki Toto

CG - Chain Gang (a very clever game that I have not mastered)

• Sad 9

I retired from most games years ago, so I fully understand the motivation for reducing participation despite enjoying each game for its own merits.

Of the ones you are leaving, I'm only active in the Juryo Game.

I'm pleased to see no mention of the PTYW game which you created and returned to this basho!

• Like 1

On 26/11/2023 at 05:45, Oshirokita said:

CG - Chain Gang (a very clever game that I have not mastered)

I urge you to reconsider-it takes a second to play and most of us are out by day three anyway so..

14 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

I urge you to reconsider-it takes a second to play and most of us are out by day three anyway so..

be that as it may, I have been out after Day 1 far too many times...

I did manage to get the yusho once not too long ago so I can keep that happy thought in my retirement.

Edited by Oshirokita