Sign in to follow this  
Randomitsuki

Nagoya 2023 Superbanzuke Masters Series Results

Results from the 2023 Nagoya Masters can be found here (permalink).

With a very dominating performance that included no less than four yusho (Bench Sumo, Chaingang, Norizo Cup, and Sekitori- Oracle), Kaito won his second career Green Mawashi. He scored 77.50 Masters points, beating runner-up Gonzaburow by almost 35 points.

Speaking of Gonzaburow, the Japanese veteran gamer received a third career shukun-sho (and the second consecutive one) for finishing second in overall standings with two yusho (RotoSumo and UDH).

Andonishiki gets his second career gino-sho for scoring well in daily games (e.g. ISP jun-yusho) and pre-basho games (yusho in Salarycap Sumo).

Flohru wins the kanto-sho with Top 10-performances in ten different games. With that, Flohru extends the all-time record for Superbanzuke sansho as this is already his 14th(!!) Fighting Spirit Prize!

Congratulations to all the winners!

I have also updated the standings of the World Championship 2023. With his glorious Nagoya performance, Kaito has taken the lead for the year (155.13 points). However, seven other players are already in triple digits: reigning champion Susanoo (140.78), Gonzaburow (132.04), multiple World Champion Pandaazuma (127.95), Oshirokita (121.34), 2021 World Champion Joaoiyama (117.60), multiple World Champion Norizo (113.53), and Oskahanada (113.36). 

• Thanks 9

3 minutes ago, chishafuwaku said:

Joaoyama vs Jognyama very similar writing (Eek...)

Many times i looked at the rankings and thought it was me. 

• Haha 1