Sign in to follow this  
Randomitsuki

Superbanzuke Ranking for Nagoya 2023

The newest and latest edition of the Superbanzuke is now online.

Unfortunately, we don't have a Nagoya ranking for Hoshitori Game, but I've come to get used to it. I used the Natsu Ranking data with a 20 percent demerit, as per usual.

See how you and your friends and foes fare at

http://99998271.com/sb/sb202307.html

• Thanks 2

@Joaoiyama Is the writing on your wall something we have a chance to recognize?

Edited by Jakusotsu
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

I like to imagine he's in an MMA gym.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jakusotsu said:

For SB purposes, I had to trim the original picture that Joao sent me. First of all, the picture is inverted vertically. Second, over the graffiti the letters "CERVE" can be read, but there are likely to be more letters not in the picture. I guess the full word is CERVEJA.

Now if only we would have some people on the forum who are knowledgeable about international beer brands...(Scratchingchin...)

• Thanks 2

Something I've been trying to figure out: Where do you see the rankings for Guess the Banzuke? I only see the top 10 on the game's main page, and even though I've seen people refer to the broader rankings, I've never figured out where they are.

8 minutes ago, Sumo Spiffy said:

Something I've been trying to figure out: Where do you see the rankings for Guess the Banzuke? I only see the top 10 on the game's main page, and even though I've seen people refer to the broader rankings, I've never figured out where they are.

GTB Ranking before Nagoya 2023 (sumogames.de)

They are updated late, so, we'll have to wait for after-Nagoya ratings. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sumo Spiffy said:

You can look at the Rank column in the current basho's results. People will be unlisted if they haven't competed last time, and it's unsortable, but still, most players' ranks are there.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kaito said:

You can look at the Rank column in the current basho's results. People will be unlisted if they haven't competed last time, and it's unsortable, but still, most players' ranks are there.

Oh my god, I'm such a clown. How did I miss that?

Thanks, though.

2 hours ago, Randomitsuki said:

For SB purposes, I had to trim the original picture that Joao sent me. First of all, the picture is inverted vertically. Second, over the graffiti the letters "CERVE" can be read, but there are likely to be more letters not in the picture. I guess the full word is CERVEJA.

Now if only we would have some people on the forum who are knowledgeable about international beer brands...(Scratchingchin...)

Indeed it is a beer brand called Therezópolis, it''s the wall behind my desk at the office i work at.

Cerveja Therezópolis - Faça Ser Especial

• Like 2