Sign in to follow this  
Randomitsuki

Superbanzuke Ranking for Nagoya 2023

Recommended Posts

The newest and latest edition of the Superbanzuke is now online.

Unfortunately, we don't have a Nagoya ranking for Hoshitori Game, but I've come to get used to it. I used the Natsu Ranking data with a 20 percent demerit, as per usual.

See how you and your friends and foes fare at

http://99998271.com/sb/sb202307.html

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Joaoiyama Is the writing on your wall something we have a chance to recognize?

Edited by Jakusotsu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

@Joaoiyama Is the writing on your wall something we have a chance to recognize?

I like to imagine he's in an MMA gym.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jakusotsu said:

@Joaoiyama Is the writing on your wall something we have a chance to recognize?

For SB purposes, I had to trim the original picture that Joao sent me. First of all, the picture is inverted vertically. Second, over the graffiti the letters "CERVE" can be read, but there are likely to be more letters not in the picture. I guess the full word is CERVEJA.

Now if only we would have some people on the forum who are knowledgeable about international beer brands...(Scratchingchin...)

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something I've been trying to figure out: Where do you see the rankings for Guess the Banzuke? I only see the top 10 on the game's main page, and even though I've seen people refer to the broader rankings, I've never figured out where they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sumo Spiffy said:

Something I've been trying to figure out: Where do you see the rankings for Guess the Banzuke? I only see the top 10 on the game's main page, and even though I've seen people refer to the broader rankings, I've never figured out where they are.

GTB Ranking before Nagoya 2023 (sumogames.de)

They are updated late, so, we'll have to wait for after-Nagoya ratings. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sumo Spiffy said:

Something I've been trying to figure out: Where do you see the rankings for Guess the Banzuke? I only see the top 10 on the game's main page, and even though I've seen people refer to the broader rankings, I've never figured out where they are.

You can look at the Rank column in the current basho's results. People will be unlisted if they haven't competed last time, and it's unsortable, but still, most players' ranks are there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kaito said:

You can look at the Rank column in the current basho's results. People will be unlisted if they haven't competed last time, and it's unsortable, but still, most players' ranks are there.

Oh my god, I'm such a clown. How did I miss that?

Thanks, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Randomitsuki said:

For SB purposes, I had to trim the original picture that Joao sent me. First of all, the picture is inverted vertically. Second, over the graffiti the letters "CERVE" can be read, but there are likely to be more letters not in the picture. I guess the full word is CERVEJA.

Now if only we would have some people on the forum who are knowledgeable about international beer brands...(Scratchingchin...)

Indeed it is a beer brand called Therezópolis, it''s the wall behind my desk at the office i work at.

Cerveja Therezópolis - Faça Ser Especial

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this