Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Chaingang Hatsu 2023

Chaingang ended on day 13 today, with the 2 co-leaders Sakura and Shifuto both losing. The winner is Sakura, with the lowest ranked rikishi chosen on average. Congratulations!!

Quite the race. Congrats to  @Sakura (Bigfish...) and thanks for the game! (Applauding...)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rocks said:

Quite the race. Congrats to  @Sakura (Bigfish...) and thanks for the game! (Applauding...)

My first (and probably only ) Chain-Gang Yusho. :-)

4 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

Chaingang ended on day 13 today, with the 2 co-leaders Sakura and Shifuto both losing. The winner is Sakura, with the lowest ranked rikishi chosen on average. Congratulations!!

I looked at the rankings and saw that unlike me Shifuto is a competent player of this game. I noticed that like me Shifuto had mostly been picking amid to low Juryo rikishi. I wanted to pick a Maegashira wrestler, but I thought that could lose me my advantage so I felt compelled to pick a low Juryo rikishi even though I was not confident in any one rikishi winning. I thought Shifuto would also choose a Juryo wrestler so I had to hope that a) Shifuto lost or b) my low ranked rikishi won unexpectedly so that I could continue. Thankfully for me, it was a)

• Like 2