Fujisan

A rough few days...

On thursday I was evicted from my home,then while I was trying to pass my time away with one my long walks I slipped on wet grass and fell into a stream/canal , I wasn't injured but try as I might I couldn't get out of the waist height water and it was a hour before I was helped  to climb out...At that point I was about to say thanks and go on my way but the who rescued said "Oh no you have to go hospital"  and phoned an ambulance...I think they where worried about hypothermia .I spent the night in hospital,which was a turn in my luck because they cant send you home if you dont have one and now its their job to find you one(Lord bless  the NHS and scicial services)

So I have a place to stay and they have WI-FI aswell,Its only one room  but with a good tv and a double bed,paid for by the nelc(The council) 

Thats what you call falling on your feet . 

• Sad 7

What an awful story. I wish you all the best and I hope everything will turn out well for you. Fujisan for Yokozuna !

Wow! And I thought that I was having it hard dealing with the flu...first my wife, then me, back-to-back. So glad that things did a 180! Nice things happen to nice people.

Thank you everyone,I am in good health but bad spirits because I was unaware of the oncoming battles with the wi-fi here,yesterday was a none starter and today,entering every game is like fighting Asashoryu and Hakuho together in their prime....Cant wait to see what day 11 has in store for me...

I will not go down without a fight....

Thanks again...I really need to sleep now.

Edited by Fujisan

I hope life starts treating you better, Fujisan.  As my friend likes to say, "If you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have no luck at all!"  I'm glad to hear that you are in good health.  I hope it continues to be good.  You have overcome adversity in the past.  At this point, things can only get better.  You have friends here on Sumo Forum who care about you.  You are not alone.

16 hours ago, sumojoann said:

I hope life starts treating you better, Fujisan.  As my friend likes to say, "If you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have no luck at all!"  I'm glad to hear that you are in good health.  I hope it continues to be good.  You have overcome adversity in the past.  At this point, things can only get better.  You have friends here on Sumo Forum who care about you.  You are not alone.

Thanks Jo!

A better day today in entering the games but results are rotten and sometimes I dont know why I bother. 

Edited by Fujisan