Sign in to follow this  
Gaijingai

John Gunning Basho Preview

Dear Gaijingai, I must say I've always been seriously intrigued by your unique style of opening threads, all words capitalised on the title and all, with nothing but a webpage link. I wonder if you don't have your own opinions about those webpages' content, or if we should take it as implied that you wholeheartedly agree with everything you post?

I'll admit that, sometimes, I wonder if that's because you're the actual writer.

Edited by Koorifuu

2 hours ago, Koorifuu said:

Dear Gaijingai, I must say I've always been seriously intrigued by your unique style of opening threads, all words capitalised on the title and all, with nothing but a webpage link. I wonder if you don't have your own opinions about those webpages' content, or if we should take it as implied that you wholeheartedly agree with everything you post?

I'll admit that, sometimes, I wonder if that's because you're the actual writer.

Gasp! How did you know?? I'm (not) John Gunning!

Unbelievable! A complaint that I'm following the rules of English grammar???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I do wish you would use the dedicated thread we have for these articles instead of opening a new one every time. 

• Like 2

On 11/11/2022 at 23:10, Tsuchinoninjin said:

Hopefully the alive portion

Looks like it going by his avatar but i always had problems telling Billy and Dusty apart obviously .And the guy without the beard is called Beard. Now back to the topic. I personally don't mind the new postings every time. Easier for me to find what I'm looking for.

Edited by Kintamayama