Sign in to follow this  
Randomitsuki

Invitation for Makushita Game: Aki 2022

Hiya,

when you play Makushita Game, it provides you a wonderful opportunity for future bragging: imagine how everybody will talk about Yokozuna Undisclosedejima in 2027, and you can put on your most condescending impression, casually mentioning: "Oh, that guy. I knew about his greatness early. Picked him in Makushita Game as early as 2022." Let's be serious, is there a better reason to begin or continue playing Makushita Game? If you agree (and even if you don't), consider participating at

http://makushita.sumogames.de/

The Aki banzuke has been created and sent out to Doitsuyama, and I hope that he'll find the time to upload it, thus starting the scoring for the imminent basho. 

Only 2 kyujo reported in JSA site:

East Makushita #10
Ishiura
(Miyagino Beya)
has withdrawn the Day 1 of the September Tournament.
West Makushita #50
Suguro
(Fujishima Beya)
has withdrawn the Day 1 of the September Tournament.

On 10/09/2022 at 14:04, Randomitsuki said:

The Aki banzuke has been created and sent out to Doitsuyama, and I hope that he'll find the time to upload it, thus starting the scoring for the imminent basho. 

I got kicked out of Aki banzuke (Idunno...)

And I appear as Chishafuwaku (sd2O) in the standings when I was Komosubi before (No,no,no...)

Yes, I noticed that, too.

I managed to create not only one, but actually two typos when writing down your rank. Instead of M2E the Excel sheet read N2O which Doitsuyama's automation translated into sd2O. It will get sorted out in time. Sorry!

Results are in!

For the yusho, we had a kettei-sen between Ozeki Oskanohana and former Ozeki/current M4 Torafujii. And this took until eighth bracket where Oskanohana's Hamayutaka outmuscled Torafujii's Osanai. Congrats to Oscar. He not only slipped off his kadoban status with ease, but is also starting a tsuna run next time!

To determine your actual win/loss result, you first have to look at your banzuke position.

For rikishi down to M4, take the score from your WP (win point) column and round down half-points. This means a make-koshi for Yokozuna Kobashi and kadoban status for the Ozeki pair of Flohru and Asapedroryu, respectively.

For rikishi M5 and lower, add a half point to your win point score and subsequently round down half-points where necessary. 

As to the sansho, Torafujii was co-winner for the kanto-sho with 60 wins.

However, the sansho golden boy was shimadohito who won in all three categories! He was the only player(!) to have yusho winner Daiseiryu in his squad, ensuring him the shukun-sho. This also lifted shimodahito to 60 wins for the kanto-sho. To top it all off, he also won the gino-sho with 24.20 points (7 points for Daiseiryu and 5 points apiece for Shonannoumi and Tochikodai).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 25/09/2022 at 21:59, Randomitsuki said:

Results are in!

For the yusho, we had a kettei-sen between Ozeki Oskanohana and former Ozeki/current M4 Torafujii. And this took until eighth bracket where Oskanohana's Hamayutaka outmuscled Torafujii's Osanai. Congrats to Oscar. He not only slipped off his kadoban status with ease, but is also starting a tsuna run next time!

Funny thing is that if I hadn't won the yusho I'd probably be again in a paradox again, being an ozeki and not at the same time because of the low scores all around. Miyabikeumi's legend was stopped short probably because I forgot to change my name. Anyways, I'm very happy I won. :-D

Thanks to all responsible for running the game.

Congratulations to Ozeki Oskanohana.  My return to the podium is long overdue.  This oldzeki isn't keeping up with the current top rankers.