10 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

I know for sure it's on Apple and Google in addition to Spotify. It's on my  YouTube channel as well. The next one will feature photos on the YouTube version and only audio on the others, of course and it  will feature my take on who will be the next Yokozuna. Stay tuned. 

Still not coming up on my search for 'Gambarize' on (what I think is) Apple....

Well, I listened to the first one and liked it.  It's basically like your pre-basho videos, except we can't see you, so you're probably not wearing pants.  I've always liked your conversational style, and it works well on a podcast, I think.

2 hours ago, Yamanashi said:

Well, I listened to the first one and liked it.  It's basically like your pre-basho videos, except we can't see you, so you're probably not wearing pants.  I've always liked your conversational style, and it works well on a podcast, I think.

I’m not wearing pants on the video either. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Kintamayama said:

I’m not wearing pants on the video either. 

Please don't stand up in your next video.

Just now, Athenayama said:

Please don't stand up in your next video.

I can't help it- I'm a stand-up person.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Reading at the "myriad" of comments on the YT version it seems you put yourself into trouble @Kintamayama. They got hungry and want more of these!  ;-)

Edited by Athenayama

2 hours ago, Athenayama said:

Reading at the "myriad" of comments on the YT version it seems you put yourself into trouble @Kintamayama. They got hungry and want more of these!  ;-)

Trouble? They should be the ones wary of the avalanche of stuff coming their way..

• Like 4

I’m a podcast junkie and the person that got me into sumo (thanks for the years of work on YouTube) just started a podcast. Wonderful news. 

• Thanks 1

Hooray - finally appeared on my source of podcasts. I listened this morning. :-) 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Reonito said:

Daieisho should take the open komusubi slot, no?

Yes, he should. But that's between us. I go crazy and say Takayasu gets the spot.

Edited by Kintamayama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Part 2:

Edited by Kintamayama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Thank you for putting this out there! It's great and better than most podcast/YouTube content in between bashos that gets put out there.

No hope for Kiribayama?

1 hour ago, Gooner said:

No hope for Kiribayama?

Great hope, but no Yokozuna. Joi/sanyaku regular for sure. I don't see him even making Ozeki, but we shall see.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Podcast number 3:

Metaphysical challenges and oscillatory boundaries in nano-universal technology: (OK, lying, May Banzuke stuff..)

Edited by Kintamayama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 04/04/2022 at 09:14, Kintamayama said:

Part 2:

Atamifuji is listed at 185 cm and 166 kg, exactly the same as Takarafuji and well in the top half of sekitori by height. He's got 6 cm on Mitakeumi, 5 on Wakatakakage, and 1 on Shodai. Hoshoryu is only 1 cm taller. So I wouldn't describe him as height-challenged.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Reonito said:

Atamifuji is listed at 185 cm and 166 kg, exactly the same as Takarafuji and well in the top half of sekitori by height. He's got 6 cm on Mitakeumi, 5 on Wakatakakage, and 1 on Shodai. Hoshoryu is only 1 cm taller. So I wouldn't describe him as height-challenged.

Agreed. My bad. That’s why it’s not on the podcast for some time now, unless the earlier version is still around somewhere..

Edited by Kintamayama

9 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

Agreed. My bad. That’s why it’s not on the podcast for some time now, unless the earlier version is still around somewhere..

Google podcasts is where I got my version.

7 hours ago, Reonito said:

Google podcasts is where I got my version.

Hope it’s fixed. Apple is fixed and the one in this thread was fixed back then..

Mumblings, now with video!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1