Sign in to follow this  
Rocks

Games Talk Haru 2022

Posted (edited)

I feel sorry for Ishiura. 

And congrats to @sakura on first blood.  Heck of a score in GTB.

Edited by Rocks

Well, I survived day 1 in Chain Gang, so that's a rare treat.

2 hours ago, Kaito said:

I think the Ryuden pick was rather easy, but it also gave me my first chaingang day 1 ever

Posted (edited)

Resolutely terrible in everything I entered this basho (it's been too long), apart from being joint top score in RotoSumo. Must be reasonably rare for two people to have identical line-ups in that too.

Edited by Suwihuto

7 hours ago, Kaito said:

I didn't. I screwed up. Somehow I picked Tokushoryu, but I didn't mean too. I thought he would win but didn't mean to pick him in CG.

Well, this is going to be one very ugly basho for me. I can't believe the scoring in Toto. I've been below 20 points once, 19, and I'm only 3-4. Bench and Sumo game are an unmitigated disaster. 

2 hours ago, Rocks said:

Well, this is going to be one very ugly basho for me. I can't believe the scoring in Toto. I've been below 20 points once, 19, and I'm only 3-4. Bench and Sumo game are an unmitigated disaster. 

Try to pick more winners :-P

Ganzohnesushi

Still a bunch of players (22) in the race at Chain after Nakabi. Is that a common thing? Not sure.

Yeah Toto looks very competitive this time. I'm afraid I won't be able to get back my Ozeki rank...

There is one game I'm doing pretty good so far but I won't name it cause I don't want to jinx it! And please don't tell Jakusotsu cause he'll be the first to come here and name it ! ! :-P

• Haha 1

I choked so hard haha. Needed 1 win in last 2 days of ISP and couldn't get it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Taliesin said:

I choked so hard haha. Needed 1 win in last 2 days of ISP and couldn't get it.

Better than me. Worst basho I've had in a long time.  Including 6-9 and 5-10 in Bench and Sumo Game. Worst records I've ever had in either. 

Edited by Rocks

Posted (edited)

Will be interesting to see who grabbed the Green Mawashi. For several days Konosato looked to be the sure winner but he lost ground on the last few days. Oskanohana had a strong 2nd week and Golynohana seems to be also in the race. Moreover, Susanoo had an excellent Basho. I assume one of these four will win. Waiting for Randomitsuki's report.

Ganzohnesushi

Edited by Ganzohnesushi

Posted (edited)

In my second participation as Makuuchi, I earned my first points for the Superbanzuke in Sumo Game. And what points these are ! ! That alone, saved my basho. :-)

EDIT : And a very special "thank you" to Jakusotsu for not jinxing it ! (Laughing...)

Edited by Athenayama