Sign in to follow this  
Fujisan

Nightmare

Woke up this morning the sun shining through my window.

Sounds nice? No not when daylight doesn't arrive here until 4 hours after the dailly games deadlines.

Wake in a panic working out the damage to my game results....

Then I wake up again this time no sunlight I realize previous time was just a nightmare and I get a second chance.(Drippingsweat...)

• Haha 3

Don't stress there are just games. My nightmare this basho is when I discover the results each day... (Laughing...)

• Haha 1

I also had a nightmare about sumo games last night but i woke up and it was real. (Weeping...)

This "oh no, I forgot to make my picks in time"-nightmare is a real thing: I confess I had it a couple of times about 12-15 years ago! I guess it is a good sign that nowadays I DO forget to enter (at least some of the dailies) from time to time rather than dream of it... 

Although I have built back up my sumo game playing, a few years ago I dropped out of most of the daily games for a while. I found I was stressing out about individual match results when they affected my game results, instead of just enjoying the matches on their entertainment value. I now enjoy the games as "value added" and don't worry about whether I could have scored a jackpot in Odd Sumo if only that one match had gone my way.

Day 12 was another kind of nightmare in many games. 19-12 highest score in Toto tells it all.

To be more accurate, as far as I'm concerned, when I'm talking about nightmares, I'm of course joking at 99%. I like to play and I like to win when possible but they don't ruin my life in case of failure. :-)

• Like 2