Sign in to follow this  
HappySumo

Great last second move , made me laugh

The guy in black is Keita Kawazoe, who is a small (170cm/105kg ish) but very handy 4th year student for Nihon University - he has struggled with injury the last year unfortunately but returned to action the other month. Although not consistent enough to be ranked among the elite tier of collegiate rikishi, when he's on form he stands a chance vs pretty much anyone.

The utchari is his trademark move and he wins by it regularly - impressive strength for his size and very good back flexibility. 

Here's another one from him - YouTube won't let me embed though.

https://youtu.be/pcKXTUvs-X4?t=22889

Edited by Katooshu
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Katooshu said:

The guy in black is Keita Kawazoe, who is a small (170cm/105kg ish) but very handy 4th year student for Nihon University - he has struggled with injury the last year unfortunately but returned to action the other month. Although not consistent enough to be ranked among the elite tier of collegiate rikishi, when he's on form he stands a chance vs pretty much anyone.

The utchari is his trademark move and he wins by it regularly - impressive strength for his size and very good back flexibility. 

Here's another one from him - YouTube won't let me embed though.

https://youtu.be/pcKXTUvs-X4?t=22889

Now that I know it's his go to move I'm even more impressed. I thought he was saving himself from a bad position but apparently he can repeat that feat.

Very cool. 

That's a proper Kawa Bauer. 

Edited by Benihana
  • Like 1