Gaijingai

Sumo Head In Kashmir Is Killed

On 09/10/2021 at 13:55, Gaijingai said:

I think you've been had.  The Sumo Association appears to be a union of taxi drivers who use the Sumo SUV, a brand made by India's Tata Motors until 2019.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Yamanashi said:

I think you've been had.  The Sumo Association appears to be a union of taxi drivers who use the Sumo SUV, a brand made by India's Tata Motors until 2019.

I believe you are correct. 

• Like 1

I thought it sounded highly unusual that someone would be killed over amateur sumo politics in Kashmir (Laughing...)

Edited by Katooshu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Katooshu said:

I thought it sounded highly unusual that someone would be killed over amateur sumo politics in Kashmir (Laughing...)

Well, what initially made me suspicious was the stunning lack of hinkaku in the whole affair.

• Like 1

That makes so much more sense. We figured it had to be about money somehow, and how much money could there be in amateur sumo in Kashmir?

• Haha 1

Who knows, as October slooooooowly rumbles on into November and Kyushu, we may look back on this as the highlight of the interbasho period.(Sleeping...)

• Haha 1

I mean, a guy was still murdered … maybe not the time for levity. (Scratchingchin...)

Meh...dark humor is a well known coping technique for situations like this. Sucks for his family and I hope justice is done  whatever that looks like where he's from. But...

Edited by Churaumi
Chuckle chuckle.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1