Sign in to follow this  
Ganzohnesushi

Games Talk Aki 2021

Down to 64 Sekitori on Shonichi already - Sekitori Quadrumvirate again will be a mess on the last few days...

Ganzohnesushi

It took me a while to get the math right with only five listed absentees. B-)

2 hours ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

Down to 64 Sekitori on Shonichi already - Sekitori Quadrumvirate again will be a mess on the last few days...

that has to be some kind of record......even for you....whining BEFORE the baho begins about the last few days in game

12 minutes ago, Gernobono said:

that has to be some kind of record......even for you....whining BEFORE the baho begins about the last few days in game

Whining? LOL... Just describing the situation - for ALL players ;-)

Ganzohnesushi

1 hour ago, Jakusotsu said:

It took me a while to get the math right with only five listed absentees. B-)

Yeah, Takagenji simply has ended in smoke... (Blowingupfuriously...)

Ganzohnesushi

What a bloodbath in Chain Gang. Luckily I snuck through. Thanks Miss Piggy! 

Very ugly night for Ozekis too. 

Well, this could get ugly. Always surprised by Toto. I watch the matches one night and think " Well, I'm a couple wins above 50%, maybe I'll sneak through" and then check and see everyone is Nostradamus and I'm near the bottom. The next night I watch and see everybody I picked lose and I am sure I lost. Then check and skate through on Risk factor. (Inastateofconfusion...)

Midway through the basho some games i'm good some games i'm terrible, still got some yusho chances though. (Sakke...)

I'd post more but I feel like it'd mostly be me whining about anything unlucky that happens.

I think I've had a really good read on this basho. It's just little mistakes everywhere that have me around the back of the top 10s instead of winning anything.

Also I checked POG off my list of games I needed to enter and then realized on day 3 that I hadn't actually entered. It's probably the best game to skip, but I think I would've had my best result in it this time.

7-0 in Bench though, let's goooo!

Well, as good as Day 8 was for me day 9 was much worse. Blanked everywhere. Wasn't looking great for points but really bad now.

I felt like I really knew what was going on for the first 9 days, but every day now is not only hurting my chances, but my feelings as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaito said:

I felt like I really knew what was going on for the first 9 days, but every day now is not only hurting my chances, but my feelings as well.

First basho of gaming that has stressed me, i still have some hope that i won't be crying at the end.

(Helpme...)(Helpme...)(Helpme...)

10 hours ago, Joaoiyama said:

First basho of gaming that has stressed me, i still have some hope that i won't be crying at the end.

(Helpme...)(Helpme...)(Helpme...)

I see you're about as lucky as I am in Sumo Game,

luckyducks.jpg.157bb9c40cc2e3d07bc6513f2ed72c9c.jpg

Now aiming for Makuuchi in 2023...

• Sad 1

On 23/09/2021 at 18:19, Joaoiyama said:

Huh? You already have another Yusho under your belt and you talk about crying? Gimme a break.

Ganzohnesushi

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

Huh? You already have another Yusho under your belt and you talk about crying? Gimme a break.

Ganzohnesushi

I just knew that was gonna be my only yusho this basho, i secured some KK's here and there but failed badly in games i usually do great. There's always next basho though.

Pretty much crapped the bed in UDH after sharing the lead for the first time after day 14. But that's fine because I'm sure I just won Oracle again. (Firstprize...)

You might think that would translate into more overall success, but you'd be wrong. Still, pretty happy about this one! (Jumpinginecstasy...)

• Like 1

Bad last day. Lost a bunch of points. Mostly bottom top 10 in whatever i managed to hang on too now. Takanasho losing hurt bad. 

1 hour ago, Kaito said:

Pretty much crapped the bed in UDH after sharing the lead for the first time after day 14. But that's fine because I'm sure I just won Oracle again. (Firstprize...)

You might think that would translate into more overall success, but you'd be wrong. Still, pretty happy about this one! (Jumpinginecstasy...)

Congrats on the Yusho. I'm really glad to eek out a Top 10 in Oracle. It was looking bad there till the end. I didn't score well the last day in UDH either.

Congrats to ScreechingOwl on the Toto Yusho. I was rooting for you. 

Edited by Rocks

Actually didn't do that bad , 10-5 in Bench at M4 was the sweetest along with the CG yusho(felt weird to yusho mid basho though). Also managed to secure some sanyaku spots and a few KK's, overall i can't complain. Still aiming higher, see ya'll in Kyushu. 

(Bow...)

I achieved a perfect "0" at DST on the last day while I still had hopes for the final win. It's a miracle I lost only two ranks. What a disappointment though.
Overall a bad basho for me...