Sign in to follow this  
Mark Buckton

Welcome Susanoo

This one is also wondering if it might come to pass that the potential divinity of one of our newest members could be more clearly ascertained.

or something like that.

anyway, welcome! :-)

Soooooo happy to have you here Susanoo-san! :-P

Hope you'll share your super-divine sumo spirit with us (Clapping wildly...)!

Likewise, I welcome you as well :-P And I hope that Sekitori-Oracle trophy has just about reached you by now! (Clapping wildly...)

Cheers!

Zenjimoto

I appreciate the word of everyone's warm welcome very much.

I always listen to everyone's opinion, and it lets me study.(Being ninja...)

Therefore, the knowledge that I am related to the sumo, and information are delivered to everyone, and it thinks that it never does very much.

Only, I am hoping to enjoy it with a topic such as sumo wrestling with everyone forever and ever.

As Adachinoryu-san said, my shikona was quoted from 素戔嗚尊 (Susanoo no mikoto) which was God of the myth to appear in the Kojiki(old thing notes).(Sign of approval)

Though it is very dreadful, of course I never give my name with daily life, and it is using stealthily only in the game of the net.

The word of 尊 (Mikoto) omitted only that part because it meant God that that was precious.

I may not add it to the expectation of Burainoan(無頼乃闇)-san because I am an ordinary man.(Clapping wildly...)

And, the picture pasted on the column of the photograph of the profile was used for the dust wrapper of the book which translated Kojiki contemporarily.

Especially good gratitude to Amanogawa-san.(Heart)

It had you teach, and I finally knew how to send this reply contribution.

You are the boss of the Japanese gamer, and really a goddess.

As for me, a heart is making the trophy of Sekitori Oracle wait now.

Though I can only participate and happy, it is the best joy for me that moreover I can have a honorable thing.:-P

It is this S-O and S-TOTO that I participated in the game related to Super Banzuke for the first time.

I will refresh a feeling of gratitude for Zenjimoyto-san whom it took care of in case of participation every time this trophy is seen, and Amanogawa-san.

post-15-1097642161_thumb.jpg

Edited by Susanoo

Welcome! I'm always glad to gyoji your BS bouts, and equally happy to welcome you in this Forum. Make yourself at home! :-)

Thank you , Manekineko-san.

Because English can't be used well, the thing which this short sentence is thought about, too, takes me about 30 minutes.:-)

Your message [ Make yourself at home!] is a very grateful word for such me.

I work to relax as much as possible and can to participate.

This "work" is no good ? . (Bleh!)

Edited by Susanoo

Welcome Susanoo-

I love the accent which your posts seem to give out. (Sign of approval)

Konnichiwa Fujisan-san

I appreciate your having me seen with the gentle eyes.

I don't know how my word and a sentence are introduced to everyone.

Because I am such condition now, contribution has the possibility to become one way from me, too. (Playing ball...)

And, even if it faces the contribution that everyone expressly addressed it to me, I can't understand meaning, and thinks that it is sometimes understood by mistake.

Therefore, I contribute it fearfully now, too.

I like it very much to read the contribution of the visit everyone more than before, and everyone's thought and a word are very fresh for me 【 this Forum 】.

When I continue the sentence any further, it stops understanding what one is writing, and seems to make a mistake.B-)

It is ended in this side because it isn't decided later that the hand of boss' A---san must be able to trouble me.:-)

Edited by Susanoo

Oh silly me. :-)

Initially I thought you were a woman.

Once I used to work with a woman named Susan Oh. Everyone used to call her Oh Susannah but she never seemed to get it.

Anyway one birthday everyone chipped in and we bought her a banjo (not that expensive one though). While she was trying to unwrap the gift paper and she swung it around and hit my nose. On that day I saw more stars than the Hollywood sidewalk...

Anyway years later I saw on one Hatsu Basho Senshuraku, Takanowaka getting hit squarely on his nose by Kotomitsuki's harite and collapsed. He couldn't even stand up and take a bow. He was carried out by a wheelchair while holding his nose.

I felt the pain in my nose then and knew exactly how he felt.

Very nice to see your posts.

Kon nichiwa Jonosuke-san(女の助or助の助?).

I had it about my shikona, and only manly rough impression had me.

But, when I saw a woman's gyoji-san's name in Bench sumo game, I noticed that everywhere who spoke English had the possibility to have feminine impression to my shikona.(Sign of approval)

You shouldn't think silly yourself because I am not caring about the impression which the name gives to the person at all.

Takanowaka suffered great damage with the nose in the knee sa well in case of that torikumi.(Applauding...)

That injury becomes a base, and he piles up injury, and he is forced to be in the present unsatisfied position.

I think that he is in the upper position more than Kotomitsuki without a torikumi like that bad dream.

If you don't have a nose tormented by Susan at that time, I imagine that you may have been in the ozeki at each sumo games now. (Showing respect...)

まいど! 西乃島さん。

Thank you for the word of the welcome by Japanese.

I am raised in Osaka at a person born in Osaka.

Then, I followed merchant's father, and became a merchant.

I say "Maido, Ookini" as a merchant's usualness 100 times in the day.

Therefore, when I have an eye with the person, my mouth is the structure to raise that word automatically.(Bleh!)

Konichiwa Susanoo-

Dont worry we understand what you are trying to say well enough even when you dont and if not dont worry anyway we still enjoy your posts. (Showing respect...)

As one of the few native English speakers here I do appreciate how hard it must be for you.

まちがい おまへん。  (Showing respect...) 西乃島さん。

Yes, whoever sees me how, I am obvious Osakan.

I am a skillful Osakan very much because my age is 43 years old.