Gaijingai

Konishiki’s House Up For Sale

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Gaijingai said:

The video didn't show up on my computer, but I have an old browser that sometimes causes that problem.  Here's a Youtube video of his house.  Gorgeous!  I had to laugh at the news article.  It said the house was 804 square feet but was on the market for $4 million+. 

Edited by sumojoann
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, sumojoann said:

It said the house was 804 square feet but was on the market for $4 million+. 

804 sq ft (~75 sq meters) is equivalent to two 20' x 20' bedrooms.  The pool has more area than that!

59 minutes ago, Yamanashi said:

804 sq ft (~75 sq meters) is equivalent to two 20' x 20' bedrooms.  The pool has more area than that!

I located the real estate agent's newsletter for this month.  It says the square footage is 5,804.  That sounds better, doesn't it?  Information about the house is halfway down in the newsletter.  https://www.sachihawaii.com/news/sachi-hawaii-newsletter-august-2021

• Thanks 1

Sheesh. Couldn't he have waited until the Canadian dollar was doing better than the USD? I'll have to pass this time. 

17 minutes ago, Benevolance said:

Sheesh. Couldn't he have waited until the Canadian dollar was doing better than the USD? I'll have to pass this time. 

The day is coming when the USD will be doing worse than the Canadian dollar.  Don't look for either to improve.  :-(

I don't understand most threads that get posted in this section these days.