Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

What we do in our off-time

51 minutes ago, Yamanashi said:

Imagine if this routine had a one-liner that went over like a lead balloon on stage, but when discovered later made this video go so viral that even isolated tribe dwellers in Mato Grosso pondered the questions of space and time that it evokes.

The line: "So, why aren't you guys wearing your masks?"

If I had that level of foresight, I would have told myself to get out of the travel industry.

• Like 1

On 06/10/2021 at 20:14, Fujisan said:

What a coincidence,I am watching only fools and horses for the 1st time...

Previously I have only seen clips from it...

The Chandelier  episode was one of the funniest ever...

Another funny one was Del and Boycie playing poker where Del outcheats Boycie.

Del had a double headed coin which Del offered Boycie a chance to win some of his money back

Having already lost twice after Boycie called heads before he(Del)could open his mouth,Del suggests to reluctant Boycie that Rodney calls it this time,Del tosses the coin and all eyes on Rodney as  he calls,

"TAILS" (Whateverabove,itisfunny...)

Predictable but still very funny 

Only Fools remains my favourite, though I do have a collection of some great comedies:

'Allo 'Allo; Are You Being Served?; Blackadder; Dads Army; The Detectives; The Fall and Rise Of Reginald Perrin; Fawlty Towers; Going Straight; Grace & Favour; The Green Green Grass; Keeping Up Appearances; Last Of The Summer Wine; Mr Bean; On The Buses; One Foot In The Grave; Only Fools and Horses; Open All Hours; Still Open All Hours; Porridge; Some Mother Do 'Ave 'Em - also The Two Ronnies.

You can't go far wrong there!

Swami

• Like 2

In the off time I watch Premier League football (Go Wolverhampton) and American football (Go Philadelphia Eagles).  

• Like 1

Another thing I do is playing Solitaire.

All the great games on my PlayStation and I end up playing  Solitaire instead...The mind boggles!!!

Edited by Fujisan
  • Like 1

For me it is a game called SongPop on my iphone.

Swami

4 hours ago, LLCoolKay said:

I do a lot of reading. Kindle is maybe the only not evil thing Amazon has done or made.

Hard copies still have their place, though.  I have a very good book collection, even if I say so myself.

Swami

• Like 2

On 23/10/2021 at 00:31, Swami said:

Hard copies still have their place, though.  I have a very good book collection, even if I say so myself.

Swami

I agree entirely. I am very space limited though, so only important hardbacks get purchased these days in physical format (big deal releases by my favorite authors).