WAKATAKE

NSK vs Takatoriki Possible Lawsuit Pending?

Posted (edited)

Someone within the NSK has allegedly leaked to Takatoriki that the NSK may be gearing up to take him to court. It appears that it may be over his taking in Kotokantetsu, who we know as the wrestler from Sadogatake who quit over wanting to go kyujo because of fear of Covid, but was told he could not. Takatoriki is saying that he is ready to lawyer up and looks forward to seeing them in court if they really are going to push forward with it. He theorizes that they may be trying to save face before the riji-elections next year.

Edited by WAKATAKE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well, if the NSK sues this guy it's not even gonna matter whether what he says is true or false. By doing that they'll introduce his channel to so many different people, a lot of who are already primed to believe the NSK is a shady organization over all the scandals that keep happening, that at the very least they'll end up sowing a lot more doubt about their integrity into people's minds.

Then again, we're talking about an unverifiable leak of a lawsuit that may or may not happen, so I'll believe it when it actually happens. Just saying that the NSK would be shooting itself in the foot if they did this.

23 minutes ago, dada78641 said:

Then again, we're talking about an unverifiable leak of a lawsuit that may or may not happen, so I'll believe it when it actually happens.

I mean Takatoriki could say the courts or the Prime Minister's office have told him X and it wouldn't change his credibility one whit, until he actually proves it.

What would the NSK be suing him for? Defamation? Slander? Did the Kotokantetsu affair cost the Kyokai much? I thought it was a pretty cut-and-dried case of someone not wanting to do what he was asked to do and then quitting?

16 hours ago, WAKATAKE said:

Someone within the NSK has allegedly leaked to Takatoriki that the NSK may be gearing up to take him to court.

There is a mole in the circus. But the person who thinks he's the mole may just be a dupe for the real mole. I may have been reading too many John LeCarre novels, but the JSA makes MI6 look like a Parish summer fete.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Churaumi said:

What would the NSK be suing him for? Defamation? Slander? Did the Kotokantetsu affair cost the Kyokai much? I thought it was a pretty cut-and-dried case of someone not wanting to do what he was asked to do and then quitting?

Yes it's not clear to me from Wakatake's post what Takatoriki could actually be sued for. What does "taking in" mean? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ryafuji said:

Yes it's not clear to me from Wakatake's post what Takatoriki could actually be sued for. What does "taking in" mean? 

Kotokantetsu now works for Takatoriki at his restaurant.

I know that I am probably stirring up the pot for something like this that he is claiming, and a lot of times he has made some outrageous claims against the NSK. 

36 minutes ago, WAKATAKE said:

Kotokantetsu now works for Takatoriki at his restaurant.

I know that I am probably stirring up the pot

I see what you did there... ;-)

1 hour ago, ryafuji said:

Wondering this myself...

22 hours ago, Seiyashi said:

I mean Takatoriki could say the courts or the Prime Minister's office have told him X and it wouldn't change his credibility one whit, until he actually proves it.

True. What are the viewerships numbers for his videos prior to this one?