Sign in to follow this  
Athenayama

Official Euro 2020 fantasy (not trying to compete with Bench Euro!)

Posted (edited)

I'm just trying here ..... anyone interested in playing the football fantasy for the Euro from the UEFA official site?
I certainly don't want to compete with the Bench Euro, I'll play both anyway !
I know it's short notice but let's see.  Link to the site is here below to sign up and create their team and read the rules (all is free, of course).

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/create-team

Let me know if interested and I will create a private league so we can face each other. It'll be fun.  :-)

You can read the rules here :

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/info/EURO.FANTASY.RULES/0

EDIT : Ok, I did the first step anyway and created the "Sumo Fans League". I just hope you won't leave me alone there. :-D Once you've created your UEFA account and team, you can join our private league by clicking the link here below. Everyone is of course welcome.

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/leagues/85U5KMVH10/00530075006D006F002000460061006E00730020004C00650061006700750065/Athenayama

10 players so far:

Athenayama
Pitinosato
Djodjoyoshi (Panathamou)
Achiyama (Seamonsters)
Asapedroryu (Kagurazaka Pub-Goers)
Jejima
Chishafuwaku (AlgarveShark)
Fc loosers  (friend of mine)
lord shamrock500 (friend of mine)
Walilewaleliwalela (I have no idea who that is!)

Edited by Athenayama
  • Like 1

I would like to play this game in a Sumo-Fans-League :-)

Pitinosato

8 minutes ago, Pitinosato said:

I would like to play this game in a Sumo-Fans-League :-)

Pitinosato

Exactly my goal !
If we could gather a least 5 players, I'll create it. Waiting for you people!

When I click on it, I get taken to a web page, which is pretty much blank, and I get a 'no entry' sign if I try to 'log in'. 

So, although I'd be happy to play, I am not sure that I can.

5 minutes ago, Jejima said:

When I click on it, I get taken to a web page, which is pretty much blank, and I get a 'no entry' sign if I try to 'log in'. 

That is strange. Can you access to the rules using the second link? @Pitinosato did you have the same problem?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Jejima said:

When  you click on "login" the first time, you should get a dialog box with the possibility at the bottom to "create your UEFA account". That what you have to do first. Can you have access to it?

Edited by Athenayama

42 minutes ago, Athenayama said:

That is strange. Can you access to the rules using the second link? @Pitinosato did you have the same problem?

No, same problem. Maybe because I have an adblocker on?

40 minutes ago, Athenayama said:

When  you click on "login" the first time, you should get a dialog box with the possibility at the bottom to "create your UEFA account". That what you have to do first. Can you have access to it?

I can't click on login - I get a 'no entry sign' when I hover my mouse over it!

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Jejima said:

No, same problem. Maybe because I have an adblocker on?

I don't think so, I'm using adblocker too without any problem.

18 minutes ago, Jejima said:

I can't click on login - I get a 'no entry sign' when I hover my mouse over it!

Maybe try to "wait" few seconds before to try to click on it to let the page load entirely? I'm not sure what else to say.

Maybe try with this link below. It will be in French but you'll be able to change the language at the bottom right of the page.

https://gaming.uefa.com/fr/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/create-team

Or try to "log in" using the rules link? Did you try that?

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/info/EURO.FANTASY.RULES/0

Edited by Athenayama

2 hours ago, Athenayama said:

No

I didn't enter yet, but I get the page to choose the players

Pitinosato

1 hour ago, Athenayama said:

I don't think so, I'm using adblocker too without any problem.

Maybe try to "wait" few seconds before to try to click on it to let the page load entirely? I'm not sure what else to say.

Maybe try with this link below. It will be in French but you'll be able to change the language at the bottom right of the page.

https://gaming.uefa.com/fr/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/create-team

Or try to "log in" using the rules link? Did you try that?

The page is fully loaded. I get nothing for either link - and not for the French link either. I will try again tomorrow :D

1 hour ago, Jejima said:

The page is fully loaded. I get nothing for either link - and not for the French link either. I will try again tomorrow :D

Did you confirm the cookie agreement?

34 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

Did you confirm the cookie agreement?

I was not asked....

12 hours ago, Athenayama said:

Exactly my goal !
If we could gather a least 5 players, I'll create it. Waiting for you people!

I created my team. Let me know the League name (when you create it) and I'll join the League.

If you have to invite the teams, the name of my team is "Seamonsters".

Regards,

Achiyama

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Achiyama said:

I created my team. Let me know the League name (when you create it) and I'll join the League.

If you have to invite the teams, the name of my team is "Seamonsters".

Regards,

Achiyama

That's good news Achiyama san, thanks for joining. You can use the link below to access our private league.

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/leagues/85U5KMVH10/00530075006D006F002000460061006E00730020004C00650061006700750065/Athenayama

Or you can go to the "Leagues" menu, then "Join a league" and type the code 85U5KMVH10

I joined the League (Punkrocker...)

Pitinosato

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pitinosato said:

I joined the League (Punkrocker...)

Pitinosato

Great news ! That makes 3. I'm getting more and more optimistic. I'm sure we'll be at least 5 and maybe more?

I just joined the League. Cheers!  (Cheers...) 

Achiyama

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Close to 48 hours before the start for those who would like to join our Sumo Fans League !

@Jejima Still interested to join? Did you try again? If you stll can't, how could we help?

Edited by Athenayama

5 hours ago, Athenayama said:

Close to 48 hours before the start for those who would like to join our Sumo Fans League !

@Jejima Still interested to join? Did you try again? If you stll can't, how could we help?

I will try again tomorrow on my wife's laptop computer (she needs it today.) Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

I entered via my wife's laptop - but (following Asapedroryu's tip), I can now see my squad on my PC too.

However, there seems to be a lot of work involved to play this game correctly....  which I probably do not have at present.

So, I have allowed the website to automatically pick my team :-) (It's 100% random! But I do seem to have at least a couple of good players on it - as well as a few spanners.) 

I will try to follow the rules for changing captains and substitutes to maximise points on a daily basis.... 

10 minutes ago, Jejima said:

I entered via my wife's laptop - but (following Asapedroryu's tip), I can now see my squad on my PC too.

However, there seems to be a lot of work involved to play this game correctly....  which I probably do not have at present.

So, I have allowed the website to automatically pick my team :-) (It's 100% random! But I do seem to have at least a couple of good players on it - as well as a few spanners.) 

I will try to follow the rules for changing captains and substitutes to maximise points on a daily basis.... 

Thanks for joining! Well The biggest research is made "pre-Euro". As most of the players are world known, I believe you can easily find 15 names to fill your squad. But it's up to you. If you choose random squad, random it will be. The daily basis "work" is very light after the tournament starts. :-)

On 05/06/2021 at 21:28, Athenayama said:

AlgarveShark (I'm not sure who that is, I have an idea but maybe he/she doesn't want to be named? Let me know who you are, if you wish)

(Showingoff...)

• Like 1