dada78641

John Gunning taking a 3 year social media break

Good luck to him. Really.

I don't bother with social media at all. Don't see the point. I don't consider this forum to be social media. 

As to the hiatus please forgive me for speculating. Given  the very specific time period and mention of science I would guess he's taken some contract work to do some technical writing. Good for him. Grab the cash while you can. 

• Like 1

Can't believe it's been a year already.

Just logged in to check messages and say hi.

Hope you are all keeping well.

Couple of more years to go before I'm back but in the meantime here's something I've been working on.

It's an original Non-NFT  that I call DerGrafZahl.

Zeit Zu Gehen (Happygoodbyes...)

Der-Graf-Zahl.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Hey John.

You really busy yourself with a (very good) german musician !?

Have much fun,

greets from Germany.

Peter

According to John, Stuart Hameroff is a fan of sumo and keen to see it live. It should make a nice change from working with Nobel Prize winning legend Roger Penrose on explaining the meaning of human existence. :-D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chartorenji said:

Not sure on having a 74 year old in a match but hey, always fun to see new fans!

Apparently they are planning on having Roger Penrose come over too. Now THAT would be a headline.

90 year old discoverer of black holes crushed by the immense mass of a rikishi. 

4 minutes ago, Inside Sport Japan said:

Apparently they are planning on having Roger Penrose come over too. Now THAT would be a headline.

90 year old discoverer of black holes crushed by the immense mass of a rikishi. 

Imagine we go to say Magaki's haircutting ceremony, and Roger and Stuart come out in full garb to determine who is the best celebrity fan. Would look like a Ric Flair match with the Flair drop involved.