mt fuji

Videos (all days) - Hatsu 2021

Seriously, is Hattorizakura (never mind the shikona change) even trying? Looks like he's just playing clown for his own sake. It gets old very fast. Eddie Edwards at least gave the best he could.

Today I started to catch up with your videos and a bout made me curious. Arikawa faced Maniwayama on day #1 but neither has been included in your list.

Lower ranks day 5: Arauma is always entertaining.  Hanakaze (50) vs. Numano (16): it's possible that Hanakaze is older than his opponents' grandfather.

10 hours ago, Jakusotsu said:

Seriously, is Hattorizakura (never mind the shikona change) even trying? Looks like he's just playing clown for his own sake. It gets old very fast. Eddie Edwards at least gave the best he could.

Well, at least he took the initiative at the tachiai and moved forward in the Minorifuji bout above...

10 hours ago, Jakusotsu said:

I think I read somewhere that he's mostly doing sumo for a place to live and he doesn't try so that he doesn't have to risk injury facing tougher, heavier rikishi

9 hours ago, shumitto said:

Today I started to catch up with your videos and a bout made me curious. Arikawa faced Maniwayama on day #1 but neither has been included in your list.

If they're on the list, I'll show every bout of theirs because I think they'll be exciting or they're up-and-coming. I like showing cool throws and rare kimarite when they show up and when I can find them

• Like 1

Hmm . . . Ryusei managed to demonstrate: the more layers of a rikishi's cloth get displaced, the more dressed he becomes.

0:50 Kyoda almost collapsed on contact, but ran through his opponent for yoritaoshi.

1:15 Shonanzakura stands, hugs his opponent, and gets waltzed to the edge; then gives a little head shrug like "well, better luck next time".

13 minutes ago, Yamanashi said:

1:15 Shonanzakura stands, hugs his opponent, and gets waltzed to the edge; then gives a little head shrug like "well, better luck next time".

The name change really did wonders for him (Sigh...)

• Haha 1