Taikoubana

Question about Kokugikan merch

I've been a collector of the rikishi keychains sold at the kokugikan shop for the past couple years, the acrylic ones done by the artist Kototsurugi. But because I've never been to japan, I've always purchased them through online sellers. My problem is I no longer have means of purchasing them at a reasonable price, as the few sellers who do offer the keychains are charging for around 100% profit these days.

Could anyone point me in the direction of someone who sells Kototsurugi's keychains and ships to the US for a more reasonable price? Or a trustworthy forwarding service that will purchase the keychains from the kokugikan and ship them to the US? Or does the kokugikan actually ship internationally and I've been going about this the wrong way all along? Any info and any help would be appreciated. (Mods, feel free to move this thread if I posted in the wrong forum.)

There are two options that I think may work for you, but I don't have personal experience buying keychains from either. However, I have used both for BBM sumo cards. 

Buyee.jp is a proxy service that will allow you to purchase items from Yahoo Japan auctions. thesumosoul.com is a retailer of sumo merchandise that accepts requests for specific items. Hopefully, one of those two options will be helpful.