sahaven111

Takakeisho fan club

Recommended Posts

8 happens to be one of my favourite numbers, but I'd rather decline to join another fan club until Akiseyama retires as yokozuna. :-)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/11/2020 at 14:31, Jakusotsu said:

8 happens to be one of my favourite numbers, but I'd rather decline to join another fan club until Akiseyama retires as yokozuna. :-)

thats ok but if change your mind tell me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, my membership card hasn't arrived yet.  And will we have a choice of replica kesho-mawashi, or will we only get the one from the salt company?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sahaven111 said:

What do you mean?

 

Well, don't I get lots of membership stuff like other fan clubs?  At least there should be some ah heck I'm just dragging your chain.

However, it does bring up the question: is this a fan club, or just a fan list?  How do you see this thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yamanashi said:

Well, don't I get lots of membership stuff like other fan clubs?  At least there should be some ah heck I'm just dragging your chain.

However, it does bring up the question: is this a fan club, or just a fan list?  How do you see this thing?

Well, you do get stuff like a community of 100% takakeisho fan, polls, takakeisho (and all sumo) themed jokes, and takakeisho news.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go back through my old posts and you'll find I was a Sato/Takakeisho supporter long before it became fashionable. I hereby submit my membership request. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in. His tachiai thrusts and the bear claw left have to be the most devastating shots in all combat sports. I find his matches very exciting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/12/2020 at 05:03, hakutorizakura said:

Dude, trim your fingernails... No wonder you're allergic to belt grips!

I just got this Tegata of Kotoshugiku note the thumb, maybe letting the nails grow between basho is a thing 

 

image.png.2a388ad6a19cf60f965adf52806e8453.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sahaven111 said:

@Kintamayama@Philioyamfugi do want to join the takakeisho fan club?

I don't want the other rikishi to feel bad that I'm only in one fan club. They are all my children.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

I don't want the other rikishi to feel bad that I'm only in one fan club. They are all my children.. 

I'm going to send you a nasty note about your Takakeisho-hate, but since I'll be using my Takakeisho Fan Club secret decoder ring, you won't know what I said.(No,no,no...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Yamanashi said:

I'm going to send you a nasty note about your Takakeisho-hate, but since I'll be using my Takakeisho Fan Club secret decoder ring, you won't know what I said.(No,no,no...)

I do not hate in principle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

I don't want the other rikishi to feel bad that I'm only in one fan club. They are all my children.. 

ok got it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/01/2021 at 02:25, sahaven111 said:

@Kintamayama@Philioyamfugi do want to join the takakeisho fan club?

I thought I did :) unless I have to donate all my possesions and move to the mountains of Japan. What are the details ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sahaven111 Why do you have a picture of Hakuho even though you've opened a Takakeisho fanclub? I thought the smiling Takakeisho would make an excellent profile pic for you. Just a quick question...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pricklypomegranate said:

@sahaven111 Why do you have a picture of Hakuho even though you've opened a Takakeisho fanclub? I thought the smiling Takakeisho would make an excellent profile pic for you. Just a quick question...

You know, you're right!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now