sahaven111

Takakeisho fan club

8 happens to be one of my favourite numbers, but I'd rather decline to join another fan club until Akiseyama retires as yokozuna. :-)

• Haha 1

On 30/11/2020 at 14:31, Jakusotsu said:

8 happens to be one of my favourite numbers, but I'd rather decline to join another fan club until Akiseyama retires as yokozuna. :-)

thats ok but if change your mind tell me

Hey, my membership card hasn't arrived yet.  And will we have a choice of replica kesho-mawashi, or will we only get the one from the salt company?

1 hour ago, sahaven111 said:

What do you mean?

Well, don't I get lots of membership stuff like other fan clubs?  At least there should be some ah heck I'm just dragging your chain.

However, it does bring up the question: is this a fan club, or just a fan list?  How do you see this thing?

9 hours ago, Yamanashi said:

Well, don't I get lots of membership stuff like other fan clubs?  At least there should be some ah heck I'm just dragging your chain.

However, it does bring up the question: is this a fan club, or just a fan list?  How do you see this thing?

Well, you do get stuff like a community of 100% takakeisho fan, polls, takakeisho (and all sumo) themed jokes, and takakeisho news.

• Like 1

Go back through my old posts and you'll find I was a Sato/Takakeisho supporter long before it became fashionable. I hereby submit my membership request. 

I'm in. His tachiai thrusts and the bear claw left have to be the most devastating shots in all combat sports. I find his matches very exciting. 

On 30/12/2020 at 05:03, hakutorizakura said:

Dude, trim your fingernails... No wonder you're allergic to belt grips!

I just got this Tegata of Kotoshugiku note the thumb, maybe letting the nails grow between basho is a thing 

image.png.2a388ad6a19cf60f965adf52806e8453.png

2 hours ago, sahaven111 said:

@Kintamayama@Philioyamfugi do want to join the takakeisho fan club?

I don't want the other rikishi to feel bad that I'm only in one fan club. They are all my children.. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

I don't want the other rikishi to feel bad that I'm only in one fan club. They are all my children.. 

I'm going to send you a nasty note about your Takakeisho-hate, but since I'll be using my Takakeisho Fan Club secret decoder ring, you won't know what I said.(No,no,no...)

35 minutes ago, Yamanashi said:

I'm going to send you a nasty note about your Takakeisho-hate, but since I'll be using my Takakeisho Fan Club secret decoder ring, you won't know what I said.(No,no,no...)

I do not hate in principle.

11 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

ok got it

On 02/01/2021 at 02:25, sahaven111 said:

@Kintamayama@Philioyamfugi do want to join the takakeisho fan club?

I thought I did :) unless I have to donate all my possesions and move to the mountains of Japan. What are the details ? 

@sahaven111 Why do you have a picture of Hakuho even though you've opened a Takakeisho fanclub? I thought the smiling Takakeisho would make an excellent profile pic for you. Just a quick question...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pricklypomegranate said:

@sahaven111 Why do you have a picture of Hakuho even though you've opened a Takakeisho fanclub? I thought the smiling Takakeisho would make an excellent profile pic for you. Just a quick question...

You know, you're right!

• Like 2