sahaven111

Takakeisho fan club

I am starting the all new Takakeisho fan club on the sumo forum, where we talk about Takakeisho and important news and other stuff about the man.

(note if you want to join the fan club you must directly reply to this exact post that you want to join the Takakeisho fan club.)

Edited by sahaven111

Can you send me a brochure with information about the club: meetings, discounts on rental cars and hotel accommodations, meet-and-greets with the Ozeki, that sort of thing?

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, sahaven111 said:

1117224719_TAKAKEISHOFANCLUB.png.e2f87289bfcef7db8b59a0ab1a016665.png

here it is yamanashi

Well alright, I'm in.  As a space scientist, I'm alert to the pairing of Takakeisho with Jupiter, the Gas Giant planet.

1 hour ago, Yamanashi said:

Well alright, I'm in.  As a space scientist, I'm alert to the pairing of Takakeisho with Jupiter, the Gas Giant planet.

Well, they're both big round masses and if bad things were to happen to them, bad things would happen to everything around them ;-)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hakutorizakura said:

Well, I guess I like hamsters so...

Geez, it's a FAN club.

Unfortunately Takakeisho got married, so we'll be missing out on a lot of young woman fans in the club.(Tearsforming...)

5 hours ago, sahaven111 said:

@hakutorizakura it looked funny but i don't get it would you mind explaining it?

One windmill said to the next windmill, "What kind of music do you like?" The other answered, "I'm a big metal fan."

• Like 3