Kintamayama

Outside my window, is a truck..

This, the local municipality cleaning truck.. 

20201011_110935.jpg

Edited by Kintamayama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My brother-in-law works for this company in Sheffield, England....

image.png.ad9446d36708606c1fabe18ace642300.png

Edited by Jejima
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yamanashi said:

Seems to be a German company.  I can't read much German and no Hebrew, but:

Isuzu about their truck series SUMO just for Israel, mentioned with an event, Kintamayama himself is responsible for, sponsored to sell more of these trucks https://www.isuzu.co.jp/world/press/news_event/n_060621.html

Less interesting mention on the Japanese side http://www.isuzu.co.jp/w_car/world/israel/isuzu.html

The German company Brock that provides the cleaning equipment for it, doesn't mention the SUMO on their site.

Edited by Akinomaki
  • Thanks 1

Notre histoire | TRYBA

Windows/doors selling brand in France/Belgium.

Because nothing says more unbreakable window than a sumo wrestler ...
Brand says it's been chosen to represent the main qualities of their products "strenght, balance, robustness, stamina".
Already far too much research for this ...

SUMO UK Ltd, manufacturer of drilling and cultivation machinery.  This is a quote from  their advertising --- "Sumo is a name rich in tradition and synonymous with strength and power.  Our machines are built to this same mantra".  https://aea.uk.com/directory/sumo-uk-ltd/

If you come to the Czech provincial mountain town of Jilemnice, what do you expect? Skis? Snowboards? Hiking? Wrong. Partially right. But also ... Hotel Sumó with supposedly the biggest rikishi statue in the world :-D They are somehow connected to the Czech Sumou Union.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yaochozuna said:

If you come to the Czech provincial mountain town of Jilemnice, what do you expect? Skis? Snowboards? Hiking? Wrong. Partially right. But also ... Hotel Sumó with supposedly the biggest rikishi statue in the world :-D They are somehow connected to the Czech Sumou Union.

The blurb says "don't miss the Fighters' Steak and the Victors' Steak". I expected sea bream, but maybe that's only seasonally available.(Sigh...)

On 11/10/2020 at 16:16, Kintamayama said:

This, the local municipality cleaning truck.. 

20201011_110935.jpg

Do they use chikaramizu for the job?

If you are ever in my old hometown of Wichita, Kansas, check out the teppanyaki and sushi at Sumou on E 13th st. The Baked Alaska sushi is...*rolls a single tear*...amazing.