Kintamayama

Not the Kyushu basho 2020 GTB invite - 130 entries

7 hours ago, Asashosakari said:

my first draft still looked totally different (Tobizaru and Kotoshoho last instead of first) and was arguably equally justifiable. 

I ended up with the same solution as you because I felt Tamawashi ahead of Takarafuji was just too awful when there was another reasonable option; it felt to me much more reasonable than how they ended up from the initial draft.  I see Reonito went full bore the opposite way putting even Tochinoshin ahead of Takarafuji.  It's going to be that area and the exact placement of the Juryo promotions that will likely matter assuming all three of us are right where we agree.  Of course, there'll be heavy diversion from what makes sense just because they're required to not have anyone be able to guess correctly.

40 minutes ago, Gurowake said:

I see Reonito went full bore the opposite way putting even Tochinoshin ahead of Takarafuji.

Seeing the solution you guys went with, that's the one I'm questioning the most. Maybe they'll depart from what they did last time and just leave Takarafuji in place.

43 minutes ago, Gurowake said:

It's going to be that area and the exact placement of the Juryo promotions that will likely matter assuming all three of us are right where we agree.

We agree on the Juryo placements except for the order of Akua and Shimanoumi FWIW.

14 minutes ago, Reonito said:

We agree on the Juryo placements except for the order of Akua and Shimanoumi FWIW. 

Which is still a 4 point swing against whoever's wrong.