Ganzohnesushi

Aki'20 Gaming Banter

GTB was a low scoring affair due to some weird decisions by the Banzuke makers. Now I'm really curious what we can expect from Sekitori-Quadrumvirate as we are already down to only 63 Rikishi. Days 14 and 15 will be hell with only a couple of poor performing Rikishi left. Thus a 9-6 Yusho would not surprise me...

Ganzohnesushi

5 hours ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

GTB was a low scoring affair due to some weird decisions by the Banzuke makers. Now I'm really curious what we can expect from Sekitori-Quadrumvirate as we are already down to only 63 Rikishi. Days 14 and 15 will be hell with only a couple of poor performing Rikishi left. Thus a 9-6 Yusho would not surprise me...

The second week is sure to be horrendous, and I'd bet some players won't even have 4 unused rikishi left on senshuraku.

I suppose you could always just use 3 rikishi each day :-)

Edited by Sakura

I don't think I have ever been tops on any day in Sekitoto. About bloody time!

I have a feeling that this game used to be easier. Since your goal is to be better than half the other players and there are mostly veterans left, you really have to fight for your daily win! So I am not doing too well overall with 2-4.

image.png.9dec953f1c1a19d5910df934c0383c5f.png

8 minutes ago, Athenayama said:

How can we have access to these statistics?
Thanks in advance. :-)

Simply click on the days and you'll have the daily overview as shown above by Kashunowaka.

image.png.0eceda87f50a4287c9ed0627d979f7d2.png

Ganzohnesushi

Edited by Ganzohnesushi
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

Simply click on the days and you'll have the daily overview as shown above by Kashunowaka.

image.png.0eceda87f50a4287c9ed0627d979f7d2.png

Ganzohnesushi

Hahahaha I wandered around my mouse everywhere on the page except on the days.  Hahaha thank you very much sir ! (Signofapproval...)

3 hours ago, Kashunowaka said:

I don't think I have ever been tops on any day in Sekitoto. About bloody time!

Alright, it's actually the third time.

http://sekitoto.sumogames.de/Score.aspx?B=86&D=1
http://sekitoto.sumogames.de/Score.aspx?B=89&D=13

But I ended up make-koshi both times so it doesn't really say anything about your proficiency in Sekitoto.

Regarding Juryo game,

a few players, including myself, have Ishiura in their lineup as their weak Maegashira pick. The rule says he should score 0 points because he was kyujo.

Now that he's back in, how does it work :
 - is he still an ineligible pick, thus scoring 0 all basho even if he gets a regular lose ?
 - does he become a regular pick from day 8 forward, thus scoring points for each regular lose, but still scores 0 before ?
 - how about if he re-injures himself before the end of the basho ?

1 hour ago, Oortael said:

Regarding Juryo game,

a few players, including myself, have Ishiura in their lineup as their weak Maegashira pick. The rule says he should score 0 points because he was kyujo.

Now that he's back in, how does it work :
 - is he still an ineligible pick, thus scoring 0 all basho even if he gets a regular lose ?
 - does he become a regular pick from day 8 forward, thus scoring points for each regular lose, but still scores 0 before ?
 - how about if he re-injures himself before the end of the basho ?

He will be eligible from tomorrow. If he is injured after today, I believe his absences will count as losses. Before tomorrow of course he was ineligible.

Unbelievable.... Jejima grabs the all-time record for the highest winning bet ever in Odd Sumo. Omedeto!

image.png.9ab6a75830838617ca334c2ae1a1450e.png

Ganzohnesushi

Edited by Ganzohnesushi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

Unbelievable.... Jejima grabs the all-time record for the highest winning bet ever in Odd Sumo. Omedeto!

image.png.9ab6a75830838617ca334c2ae1a1450e.png

Ganzohnesushi

I want what he was drinking while betting that....
wow, congrats !

3 minutes ago, Athenayama said:

I want what he was drinking while betting that....
wow, congrats !

This is @Jejima's strategy. It seldom pays off of course, as you can see on the Odd Sumo banzuke. But when it does...!

2 hours ago, Kashunowaka said:

This is @Jejima's strategy. It seldom pays off of course, as you can see on the Odd Sumo banzuke. But when it does...!

I think that I might win the Makushita Yusho.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jejima said:

I think that I might win the Makushita Yusho.

Nah, there is only one yusho so there is plenty of time for us others to beat you. (Yushowinner...) 

As much as I'm happy for Jejima, his turning my own 12-3 record into 8-7 in one fell swoop makes me regret dropping to Juryo even more. :-|

9 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

As much as I'm happy for Jejima, his turning my own 12-3 record into 8-7 in one fell swoop makes me regret dropping to Juryo even more. :-|

Don't worry too much. As everyone else in KK territory in Juryo can be expected finishing 8-7 only, you still will climb up a couple of ranks. As usual we can expect approx. 8 Rikishi being demoted from Makuuchi, thus you may jump from J2e to M12 or so... Now take care and don't slip from KK to MK  (Laughing...)

Ganzohnesushi

in case u havent checked yet,

Jejima blew off the barn doors today with 5 correct outsider bets and 3 antes.

The old record from Hatsu 2010 of 157 by mighty Randomitsuki has been smashed, Jejima clocked 341 today !

THREE HUNDRED and FOURTY ONE

i guess on most days such a number is impossible, even when u bet 3 ante and the six highest quotes...

Congrats to the founder of benchsumo,

cheers to Jeeez & his lovely family

Edited by Andonishiki

1 hour ago, Ganzohnesushi said:

Now take care and don't slip from KK to MK  (Laughing...)

Oh, that's easy. I've already stopped playing. B-)

40 minutes ago, Andonishiki said:

THREE HUNDRED and FOURTY ONE

i guess on most days such a number is impossible, even when u bet 3 ante and the six highest quotes...

You obviously haven't looked at Jejima's other bets this basho. :-)