Sign in to follow this  
Rocks

Games Talk - Hatsu 2020

Recommended Posts

Boom! First match 10 players out of Chain gang, 1 safe.

Second match, 29 more safe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget safe. Blood bath time. At least 50 gone Day 1 in Chain Gang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going on today's evidence, this basho is going to be Heartbreak Hotel for many many gamers...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pandaazuma said:

Going on today's evidence, this basho is going to be Heartbreak Hotel for many many gamers...

Very ugly. Only 4 winners in TTT.  I was very happy just to get a win in Toto and  top score in DST. Not bad in Juryo. Got close in Odd but losses everywhere else including Bench and SG. Takayasu needs to turn it around or my pre-bashos are mostly toast.

And by some miracle I survived Chain Gang Day 1.

Edited by Rocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rocks said:

Very ugly. Only 4 winners in TTT.  I was very happy just to get a win in Toto and  top score in DST. Not bad in Juryo. Got close in Odd but losses everywhere else including Bench and SG. Takayasu needs to turn it around or my pre-bashos are mostly toast.

And by some miracle I survived Chain Gang Day 1.

Annoyed about Chain as Teru was my other viable pick! Dammit.

And then there is Odd Sumo... ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pandaazuma said:

Annoyed about Chain as Teru was my other viable pick! Dammit.

And then there is Odd Sumo... ;-)

Very nice bet.  (Applauding...)

Funny about going with Teru. I was thinking of going with Kaisei but I've been doing better with Juryo picks lately and  changed my mind.

Edited by Rocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wishing I would've backed myself more today. I felt Asanoyama and Hokutofuji would win, but my picks didn't really show it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 losses in the dailies today. Crap! Only Chain showed some silver lining.

Ganzohnesushi

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ChainGang: 42 still in, 65 out... 

"Such a simple game. You just make one choice..."  (Beinghypocrite...)

 

Psst, will ISP banzuke be updated soon...?

Edited by Zannah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow might be the first day with no possible winning combination in TTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The smart money is on Gansekiiwa winning the Makushita division in Norizo Cup this time. [Assuming newbies are not included]. ;)

Edited by Pandaazuma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pandaazuma said:

The smart money is on Gansekiiwa winning the Makushita division in Norizo Cup this time. ;)

Well, at least I got that going for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a pretty good day yesterday until Hakuho lost me 2 easy-looking Sumo Game and Bench matches in one fell swoop. Also a Shohozan win away from hitting a 50 pointer in Odd.

But we fight on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only two are still undefeated at bench, such a fun basho to play games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oracle Day 5. Looks like Norizo REALLY wants to stay at Yokozuna...

Leader: Norizo
Gansekiiwa, Choshu-Yuki -10
Pandaazuma -11
Gurowake -12
Haidouzo -14
ScreechingOwl -20

Norizo's lead is so strong mainly because he has absolutely killed Juryo so far trend-wise. But plenty can still change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pandaazuma said:

Norizo's lead is so strong mainly because he has absolutely killed Juryo so far trend-wise. But plenty can still change.

He looks pretty strong with the rest of it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rocks said:

He looks pretty strong with the rest of it too.

Yeah he has the occasional basho where he absolutely slaughters everyone. This could be one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oracle Day 7:

Choshu-Yuki also REALLY wants to keep her Yokozuna rank!

Leader: Norizo
Choshu-Yuki -4
Pandaazuma -13
Gansekiiwa, Gurowake, Owl -18
Haidouzo -26

Those two are slaughtering us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoops, I had a winning Odd bet until I realized Tsurugisho wasn’t dropping out and tried to take advantage of the one-legged man. Still a nice day though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kaito said:

Whoops, I had a winning Odd bet until I realized Tsurugisho wasn’t dropping out and tried to take advantage of the one-legged man. Still a nice day though.

I've been there many times, but today the yusho leader ripped 83 odd points out of my hands 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ISP 165-12

DST 276-4

Could someone please explain to me why the Endo-Enho match was picked for these games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rocks said:

Could someone please explain to me why the Endo-Enho match was picked for these games?

For fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

For fun.

Well, virtually everyone made the same pick. No surprise. I don't see the fun in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it did keep Joaoiyama on top of the yusho race in DST as he had Enho on zero.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this