Sign in to follow this  
Asojima

Condensed Display

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who can no longer get the Unread Content page to display in Condensed format.  It is defaulting to, and staying in Expanded mode.  Getting this on two different systems and in  Firefox, IE and Chrome browsers.

Edited by Asojima

I don't know the difference, but it always looks the same for me. I tested another forum using the same software and experienced the same issue.

Posted (edited)

Bump.

Up until the New Year, I have defaulted  to the Condensed mode when reading the Unread Content page.  I now get the page in Expanded mode.  If I click on the mode button, it changes to Condensed, but the display remains in Expanded mode.  I am curious whether this is a forum wide problem or should I start doing a lot of setting, cookie, cache, etc. checks.

Edited by Asojima

Posted (edited)

I've never used that page before and don't know what to expect, but switching between Expanded and Condensed doesn't make any visible difference here either.

Edit: Firefox 71.0 (64-Bit), Windows 7

Edited by Jakusotsu
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jakusotsu said:

I've never used that page before and don't know what to expect, but switching between Expanded and Condensed doesn't make any visible difference here either.

It's my bookmarked start-up page for forum viewing.  The loss of the condensed view is a real PITA for me.

Edited by Asojima