Sign in to follow this  
Konosato

My heart

I lost my heart :'-(the buton down right (Like) and have not found a way to reactivate my profile yet. Can anyone give me a hint?

5 minutes ago, Konosato said:

I lost my heart :'-(the buton down right (Like) and have not found a way to reactivate my profile yet. Can anyone give me a hint?

I now have an implanted defibrillator to help mine, but somehow, I don't think that would help your problem.

• Haha 1

I really thought you lost your heart and still found time to talk about it here before you died.

11 hours ago, Konosato said:

Have you tried to hover with the mouse cursor over the place where the heart should be? In some browsers the heart is invisible, but still there.

I tried everything, with Chrome, with Firefox or with Edge but nothing. Then we leave it that wayworked.

Edited by Konosato

I had another look, and then looked everywhere again, but I still can't find any option to turn off the heart-button.

Very, very strange.

50 minutes ago, Jakusotsu said:

I had another look, and then looked everywhere again, but I still can't find any option to turn off the heart-button.

Very, very strange.

Well, there is Sign Out. ;-)

17 hours ago, Asashosakari said:

Obligatory "Is it your ad blocker?" comment.

:-) I already suggested  that solution to Konosato's original inquiry via PM, but to no avail.

Edited by Jakusotsu