Asojima

Asojima UnIntai

I have decided that it is time to hang up my mawashi.  I have been losing interest in sumo for the last year or so, and I have now developed some health problems.  It has been a fantastic 15 years, and I have met a few hundred exciting people here (only 2 personally). I may log on now and then, but my active participation will probably come to an end.  Sayonara.

Edited by Asojima
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 23

2 hours ago, Asojima said:

I have decided that it is time to hang up my mawashi.  I have been losing interest in sumo for the last year or so, and I have now developed some health problems.  It has been a fantastic 15 years, and I have met a few hundred exciting people here (only 2 personally). I may log on now and then, but my active participation will probably come to an end.  Sayonara.

You will be sorely missed sir.

orangutan030807.jpg

Sad to see you go, but respect for your decision, and thanks for having been one of the most honorable members. Be well!

And if you decide to come back, you will always be welcome. More than welcome!

• Like 1

Things are smoothing out for me, so I have decided to rescind my intai.  I will remain active on the forum, but it will probably be at a reduced level.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Asojima said:

Things are smoothing out for me, so I have decided to rescind my intai.  I will remain active on the forum, but it will probably be at a reduced level.

Maybe you should take on a Forumakabu, so that you can train the next generation of commenters.

Edited by Yamanashi
italics

Thank you Jim!  I had hoped this.

I wish you that the implanted medical technology and the meds will help you to be again as strong as before and  your heart let say tick-tock as it should be.
All the best for Christmas and a good hatsu basho!
Edited by Profomisakari

Oh, Jim, I am so glad to hear the good news!!  I didn't find out until today that you were leaving the forum, but when I saw "Unintai", my heart skipped a beat.  What a relief!  I hope my relentless questions about the 21 Kyushu 19 game didn't stress you out or contribute to your initial decision to leave.  You do such a great job on the game along with Rolf.  I've always enjoyed reading your posts and have learned so much from you.  I as well as so many other forum members are so relieved that you have decided not to retire.  So happy that your health has improved.  I wish you a wonderful New Year and continuing good health!

I haven't been on much for a while but i love this forum, you are a legend here and i'm glad you are back, i hope you are feeling better.