Kintamayama

GTB Hatsu 2020- 102 players, results

23 minutes ago, Shatsume said:

Be stunned sir ;-) (Laughing...)

Kudos to the two who did it! (Iamnotworthy...) Congrats on the yusho. (Yushowinner...)

Edited by Asashosakari
  • Like 1

Congratulations, Shatsume!

KK in spite of promoting Abi is more than I could hope for. Should be very interesting to analyse the mid-maegashira insanity, where I had a strong mix of totally right and dead wrong.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Athenayama said:

Let's face it, I'm definitely bad at that game ! I will never see the light ..... (Laughing...)

This is probably the worst banzuke to base such a judgment on. Absolute madness! See how you do on a typical one.

Well played to the two who went 60+. A remarkable achievement on this banzuke that was obviously a result of several shochus on the part of the makers. To be fair to them, though, almost any decisions they made would have been criticised.

Very happy with a 10-5 here and on the last one. Managed to navigate those two minefields satisfactorily with regard to ranking.

Edited by Pandaazuma

12 minutes ago, Pandaazuma said:

This is probably the worst banzuke to base such a judgment on. Absolute madness! See how you do on a typical one.

Unfortunately not much better. I never achieved KK up to now (in 10 attempts). But I won't give up. I probably need more experience. ;-)

1 hour ago, Athenayama said:

Unfortunately not much better. I never achieved KK up to now (in 10 attempts). But I won't give up. I probably need more experience. ;-)

It really is that kind of game.

Sorry to miss this one but given work and the holidays it was never happening for me. Given how it shook out I probably would have done terrible anyway. 

Congrats to @Shatsume on the Yusho! (Applauding...)And thanks for the game.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rocks said:

Given how it shook out I probably would have done terrible anyway. 

Given how terribly it shook out, you would have done great probably. B-)

• Haha 1

i am clueless in this game but have to keep trying though, one day i'll get a KK.