Sign in to follow this  
Kintamayama

Basho videos- Makuuchi - Kyushu 2019

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Yamanashi said:

Day 10: one of your best!

Part of the fade out..

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 18:19, Kintamayama said:

Part of the fade out..

Please, don‘t give me nightmares. I just can‘t imagine the vision of sumo without your priceless wit for us gai-jin....

Edited by Gospodin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gospodin said:

Please, don‘t give me nightmares. I just can‘t imagine the vision of sumo without your priceless wit for us gai-jin....

Well, as promised (yes, I know, I know..), November will be my last basho. I will be around  just in case we will be left without  an alternative. There is an excellent alternative now-my job is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kintamayama said:

Well, as promised (yes, I know, I know..), November will be my last basho. I will be around  just in case we will be left without  an alternative. There is an excellent alternative now-my job is done.

 No problem. I can live with Nov 2021 :-)

P.S.:My money‘ s down that other opportunities are going to fade...

Edited by Gospodin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now my last post on that before I annoy the many nice and appreciated people here too much: if you really decide to call it a day, please end it with a one-off special that emcompasses the best of your work. 

Would love it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gospodin said:

Now my last post on that before I annoy the many nice and appreciated people here too much: if you really decide to call it a day, please end it with a one-off special that emcompasses the best of your work. 

Would love it.

Every piece of his work is the best.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

Day 13-two days to go:

 

Sokubiotoshi ... hard to say whether he was chopping or just pulling down quickly.  Guess that's why gyoji get the (medium-sized) bucks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Kintamayama said:

Final Day- last video by me as promised, finally..

 

We'll miss your videos! I will anyways. Wouldn't have stayed interested in sumo without these daily recaps. Thanks for everything Moti!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eight and one-third years of entertainment, education, and pleasure. Thank you so much for all the time you've put in so that the rest of us can enjoy sumo. I'll miss your commentary on the matches. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

November's GRAND SUMO tourney saw many twists and turns as key wrestlers dropped out due to injury! Watch how Yokozuna Hakuho became the champion to claim his 43rd victory!
 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moti, I started to wacht sumo again with your digests, after a 15 years break ( I enjoyed sumo in Eurosport when I was 17). Thank you for all your effort, I deeply appreciate It. Btw, this is my first message after two years following :) And btw too, I'm a doublebass player, almost like you ;)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this