Sign in to follow this  
Tamanaogijima

UDH Kyushu Basho 2019

12 hours ago, Tamanaogijima said:

As for the deadline, I do not quite see the point in putting it as late as possible. Yes, more information for more players to use, but what would be the result of it? (Nearly) everyone setting Kakyuryu on 6pts and effectively everyone is playing with 12 rikishi and only 33 daily points.

Exactly - it just diminishes the fun in the game. I keep pondering about the pre-basho thing because I'm one of those who are only interested in games as an enhancement of the fun at the basho. I don't want to be distracted from sumo while the basho is on, by having to put in game entries - I could watch 10 more bouts instead. I can see the point for those who enjoy sumo THROUGH games, but for me it would be less joy during the basho -  I am only a sumo addict.

Edited by Akinomaki

Gentlemen; It is a battle of words that is for the most part for nothing. UDH is ONLY a GAME where it's about nothing but joy to have the bet, no money, trophies, great reputation, etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This is my first yusho at UDH. I had put Takayasu at 6 points because I had calculated that he was going to give up after a few days and at 5 points I had placed Wakatakakage as rikishi with the worst score. At the shonishi I added Kakuryu to 6 points. This resulted that from the eighth day I still had 16 insured point.:-)

1 minute ago, Konosato said:

This is my first yusho at UDH.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Raymond! Es freut sehr mich für Dich.

Ganzohnesushi

• Thanks 1