Kintamayama

GTB- Guess the Banzuke- Kyushu 2019 -and results!!

Wow! I would love to know the historical basis on which those who guessed 4 komusubi made their picks? Has it happened before? 

10-5 is better than I thought I would do in this lottery (which I guessed incorrectly) so fairly happy with that.

Thanks for the game, lads!

40 minutes ago, Pandaazuma said:

I would love to know the historical basis on which those who guessed 4 komusubi made their picks? Has it happened before? 

The last time was Kyushu 2006 https://mainichi.jp/articles/20191028/dde/007/050/026000c

I remember that it was quite usual in haridashi times, but haven't found one on a quick look so far - DB frequently down and such.

I finished better than my average with 3 komusubi, at 11-4 - my usual mix with plenty of errors anyway is also quite resistant to one big error.

• Thanks 1

kk with 31 points !!

suuuubbbarashiii

i had 3-12s with 32 points in the past.

but what the Kyokai did is ridiculous in my humble opinion...

why avoid third sekiwake at all costs ??

is 2 and 4 so much better than 3 and 3 ?

Kyushu and Komusubi both starts with ‘k’....

cleverness doesnt

12 hours ago, Kintamayama said:

It may be just be me.   The link above points to September result.   Is there a trick to accessing the November result?  Others seem to have no problem finding out their result.  

3 hours ago, robnplunder said:

It may be just be me.   The link above points to September result.   Is there a trick to accessing the November result?  Others seem to have no problem finding out their result.  

Refresh.